Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Do you guys know if the V-one gauge that was made for the CS 732 could be changed to work for the Milviz version?

I live near Milviz, same city :lol:   I will buy the 732 for P3D, any release date on the P3D version?

Uh... that's it.  It's there already.  However, to be 100% clear, no support for P3D at this time.  It works and has been flown in it but...  some things may not work as expected. (just saying)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Uh... that's it. It's there already. However, to be 100% clear, no support for P3D at this time. It works and has been flown in it but... some things may not work as expected. (just saying)

Could you elaborate as to what might not work please?

Can't be sure but, the nightlighting, the upcoming custom AP.  The product was not tested in P3D except to see that it loaded and started up.

I suggest that you try it.  The installer allows for a P3D installation.  And it does work nicely in FSX... (minus the bugs WHICH we are working on... right now even)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Night lighting seem to work wonderfully. I will let you know about the autopilot shortly.

Well.. the AP isn't custom YET.  We're working on implementing the LVL and the FLCH that are presently inop.  It will take a week or two to do that and test it... However, be aware... we will not be testing it in P3D.

Night lighting seem to work wonderfully. I will let you know about the autopilot shortly.

Milviz obviously needs to cover their back when it comes to P3D (as it's not officially supported) but I'd be fairly confident the 732 ports perfectly over to P3D.

Well.. the AP isn't custom YET. We're working on implementing the LVL and the FLCH that are presently inop. It will take a week or two to do that and test it... However, be aware... we will not be testing it in P3D.

As if right now everything works.

I'll wait and see for the update, but I'm expecting it too

BTW those takeoff sound were amazing

Just wanted to drop into this thread real quick (last time I promise) and say that I made a decision far to quickly about the plane.  Fact is I was so blinded by trying to merge it that when it didn't work (which was my stupid fault) I got really frustrated (let's just leave it at I was not in my right mind).  Though a more consorted effort to merge it ultimately failed, it gave me a chance to really look at the plane; because of that, I did not return it.  Fact is, the exterior model is very nice, it is the only one of the three that got the slats correct, which shows an attention to detail that the others did not bother with.  The plane flies wonderfully, night and day compared to the others.  The systems are very detailed and the few niggles that are there, are being looked after.  In all, it will be a mainstay of my hangar because it is THAT good I can look past my want for a 200adv and enjoy it as a detailed, well thought out plane.

I cannot delete my previous posts, if I could I would.  So, I put this out there to make it right for a plane that I judged before giving it a proper chance.

Enjoy! I'm loving it too during my first flight as we er...type

A brave man who can stand up and do what Todd just did. Respect.

Yes. Thanks Todd. It's all about getting informative, detailed feedback. Whether that be good or bad, it gives readers the chance to make informed purchase decisions. For me, that's the real value of these forums.

Considering this plane just came out a couple days ago, with some bugs that are expected with a new release, there is still so much great feedback here. I'm going to wait a couple weeks until a few details get ironed out, but I'm very much looking forward to the 732. I held off on buying the "other one" because I knew it would never be completed, would come with cookie cutter flight dynamics, and non-existent customer service.

Based on what I've read so far about this project and "the other one", I'm glad I waited. The Milvis team is really listening and working hard to complete all the details. Looking forward to a really nice add on becoming all that much more enjoyable in the coming weeks.

Cheers,

Brian

I cannot delete my previous posts, if I could I would.  So, I put this out there to make it right for a plane that I judged before giving it a proper chance.

Your the man...enjoy!

I take back what I thought about you then!  Sorry for thinking bad thoughts  B)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |