Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Well, I caved and just bought this fine looking bird!

I had told myself I would wait for the FLCH to be introduced into the SP177, for more realistic climbs, but I could resist no longer.

No time to fly as it's beddybyes time here, but just loaded it up at PAVD and couldn't stop drooling and staring at the VC. (I know, it's rude to stare :wink:).    WOW!

Beautiful, look forward to getting her airborne!

Dave,

Good choice mate!  You will love it.  Looks great, flies great, sounds great!

You're on a winner.

Hey just quickly - you didn't let that little xxxxx from the other day force you to drop the Dexter pic did you?

Need to get this. Milviz please do us a nice 747-200.

There must be a market for folk who have learnt the systems of the newer jets and are happy to go back a bit to the slightly higher workload and more 'hands on' approach of the older models of the 73 and 74. The fact that they have stuff like an FMC, LNAV, LVL CHG and autothrotte etc makes them much easier to fly and navigate than say a pure steam powered 707 where not only do you really need en route charts for all the fixes etc but the really basic autopilot adds workload in itself. The 732 and say 742 are modern enough to do some of the work themselves which makes the 'one pilot doing the job of three' thing we have to live with in FSX that much easier.

Mouse wheel has been a function of the lighting knobs since their inception. Not sure why it's not working for you. Have you tried scrolling both directions?

As always, check out our support forums.

Ok yeah, I changed how I was doing it and it worked.

Need to get this. Milviz please do us a nice 747-200.

+1  Yes, please.

I'd love a 727-100 or 200. Not a descent one out there for FSX. I'm sure you guys could really give this one the justice it deserves.

Thanks-

To me what makes this a cool addon for the type is that it mixes modern and classic. And the aircraft is still in wide us today, like a 742 would be.

But let's not start asking just after they released such a good addon,besides we don't know what there secret projects are...

The Q400 ,Ftx global and now this ... the wife tells me that this weekend she be doing some simming at the coach and louis vuitton store's .. ;-)))).....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Progress is ongoing with the fixes. I'd like to thank all our customers for helping us find and squash these bugs!

You know what really motivates us? Seeing customers post screenshots! We're always looking for a new cover photo for our FaceBook page :smile:

Regards, Diego

I'd love a 727-100 or 200. Not a descent one out there for FSX. I'm sure you guys could really give this one the justice it deserves.

Umm...Tom Ruth's?

Looks right, flies right and can be made to sound right. She may not have all switches functional, but you won't have time to complain when flying her. Even more of a handful than a jurassic 737.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Didn't someone already do a real nice 747?

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Not a 742 + 743. THAT would be awesome.

And don't mention CLS because the external model is awesome but there is zero realism flying it and no systems at all.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Didn't someone already do a real nice 747?

Not really. The last decent one was the Ready For Pushback 747 but that was released over 10 years ago. PMDG did the 747-400 of course but that's a different kettle of fish altogether. Did CLS do one? I don't think anyone even noticed, or cared.

A 747-200 done to this standard would fly out the door. Do it Milviz :)

I think Bill might kill me if I even express interest in this one... 

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.