Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

You would never know nor would you ever care if you fly by the book....flaps/v1/vr etc...if you want to take off with no flaps and a full load..your flying unrealistically...so what difference does it make at that point anyway unless your on the test team for maximum tolerances? IMO

Jeff

Takeoff at 120? Never experienced this in all my months of testing. Sorry, but that is an exaggeration. Moving on.

Regards, Diego

There is a hot fix on the forums now. We are presently working on the custom ap and ab systems.

We will send out an email to all clients as soon as they are finaled

I'm looking all over the Milviz support forum for the 737-200, but I cannot find this hotfix.  Could you place a link to it please?

Pm me your username along with your purchase info please.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

BrianG, you "Quoted" me above in #692, and then told me to be nice, regarding so-called FSX limitations.  That wasn't my quote or my claim.  It was daniel_pt who made the claims about the MV 737 being able to take off without flaps at a certain low speed, not me.

I only said that IF, IF the plane behaving as daniel_pt claimed it was, it would be incorrect according to the table in the FCOM, with no way to simply opine it away.  Several people then tested it since he made that claim, and found that their results didn't agree with daniel_pt's observations, but instead were very close to the published v speeds.

Hi all. We have put up the hot fix for those of you with issues.

Please note, this does not add level change, epr or working auto brakes. Those will be added in the next week or so.

As well, the hot fix is a work in progress in that we are still fixing bugs as they get found as well as adding functionality.

Thank you for your patience.

Note: you will need support forum access to see the following link.

http://milviz.com/fo...php?f=86&t=3305

NOTE: THIS NOT A COMPLETE AIRCRAFT! IT IS ONLY A "HOTFIX" for the following issues:

CHANGE LOG #4

08/22/2013

============

1. Made the lubberlines static on both RMIs

2. Fixed the code for the pressurization system (still not 100% yet)

3. Removed the INOP labels from the EPR Hold and LVLCHG buttons in anticipation of Jon's new SP-177 (THESE ARE NOT OPERATIONAL THOUGH THEY ARE TURNED ON)

4. Added artwork for the EPR and LVLCHG buttons

CHANGE LOG #3

08/06/2013

============

1. Added door coordinates to the aircraft.cfg file

2. Added new version of David's FMS that corrects some of the reported problem(s)

3. Reworked the SP-177 LNAV and VLOC buttons for correct operation. LNAV will not work if the FMS is not turned on!

CHANGE LOG #2

08/03/2013

============

1. Changed all light knobs except Main Panel Background to use 30 frames instead of 100

2. Added logic to inhibit all control surfaces if no hydraulic pressure is available either from engines or the two electric hydraulic pumps

3. Fixed the pressurization digital drum lighting

4. Added trim wheel sound effect

5. Added mouse click spot on the landing light crash bar. Click to switch all LL on at once.

CHANGE LOG #1

08/01/2013

==============

1. Fixed the ADF needles on both RMIs

2. Fixed the HSI To/From Flags and the CDI index scale

3. Fixed the SP77 ALT HOLD function. It will now operated per specs.

4. Fixed the SP177 button text lighting and indicator lights so they can be seen at all times with battery on

5. The reworked Milviz_B7372_Rev_B.pdf manual is included

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

2. Added logic to inhibit all control surfaces if no hydraulic pressure is available either from engines or the two electric hydraulic pumps

Umm...I fell into the same trap with my model, but:

"The ailerons and  elevators may be operated manually if required. The rudder may be operated by

the standby hydraulic system if system A and/or B pressure is not available."

(Source)

But since you guys are on Simconnect, you can just lower the aileron and elevator effectiveness when no hydraulic power is present.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

I'm having an issue with this aircraft.. the frame rates drop significantly when I'm in external view. In the VC on the other hand, the frame rates are just fantastic. It's the only aircraft I've tried with this problem. Any tips on what it could be? (Please don't tell me to upgrade my system, because that's not the point)

Other than that, great aircraft. I recommend it.

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

"the frame rates drop significantly when I'm in external view."

I will check now and see what I get.

What are the FPS?

How many monitors do you have?

What FPS would you expect ... based on your system spec?

My fps is locked at 29.

I get 28 FPS VC and external view.

I have two monitors in use.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Anyone know how to get response from Support? I have sent an email to roadrunner as the Support Page is no longer available and so far no response.

Trying to input SIDs and STARs causes the sim to go CTD with Milviz_FMS_gau causing the crash.

Anyone with any ideas? Thanks