Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Mail me

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

FSX Crash- Aircraft will not Load. Any ideas why my  FSX  will crash  (Fatal Error) when trying to load this airplane?

FSX Crash- Aircraft will not Load. Any ideas why my  FSX  will crash  (Fatal Error) when trying to load this airplane?

Which module (in Windows Event Viewer) .. caused the crash?

Which Milviz version?

What is your OS?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Vaughn.  Support forums please.

Please contact our support forums for this and any other problems.

If you do not know how to do so, please see my sig or page one of the manual

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

try this... for those of you who feel it's too sticky...

www.milviz.com/filesfordownload/732fde.zip

Well,

Now that i have a DX11 enabled video card (GTX780), the night time cockpit lighting in the Milviz 737 is AMAZING!!!! WOW!!!

B.

Glad you like it...

What are these files for ?

This "fixes" the ground friction issue that some feel is a debilitating problem.

Thank you very much!

Mitchell Haughee

Note... this is UNTESTED.  You're on your own.

Thank you very much!

Please share your assessment after you've tried them out!

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Please share your assessment after you've tried them out!

I love it! Exactly what I was looking for. I'm sure others who thought along the same lines as I did will like them as well. Above the call of duty customer support from Milviz!

Mitchell Haughee

I've been waiting for a mail from you on this one...   Support forums are very helpful.