Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Navigraph has now put up our dataset. Yay!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Navigraph has now put up our dataset. Yay!

I'm new to using Navigraph and just bought the Eaglesoft dataset for this plane a couple days ago. Is the Milviz one pretty much the same?

EDIT: OK I guess since I paid for the cycle, looks like I can just download and use the Milviz one for no charge.

Barry Friedman

Yup.  Exactly.  The idea is that now, it will go into the correct location and use the correct formatting without any user-input.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I've been waiting for a mail from you on this one...   Support forums are very helpful.

My issue has been resolved. It was an issue with my  FSX CFG settings that was causing the issue.

Service pack 3 is now out.  Customers who purchased direct should already have gotten their emails with a link.  If not, please contact me (see sig below).  Flight one customers can download and reinstall now but emails will be done tmrw (I am allowed a limit of 200 per day sadly).  Simmarket customers should be able to download it tmrw.

The fix list is not that big:

CHANGE LOG
03/14/2015
==============
1. Updated License.txt per Colin's request.

CHANGE LOG
03/14/2014
==============
2. New SP177 logic
3. Improved DX Night Lighting
4. Improved ACM module
5. Fixed AutoBrake system
6. Fixed XML scripting errors reported by ContentErrorLog.txt
7. Updated the sound module to remove GaugeSound.dll dependency
8. Fixed Flaps 1 needle

9. many fixes internal to the AP, AB and AT systems

Outbound radials do not work.  It's possible they never will.  Apologies.

Wow, I have to say that the MilViz 737 has an impressive flight model!

I've Bought the aircraft today, took off from SBSP (Congonhas), keeping 160~180 knots, basic VFR circuit, 1500' AGL. And, after 5 min, bang! Touchdown, the plane landed right on the centerline.

It's really good and easy: Trim for speed, throttle for rate of descend (or climb). The plane is really stable. I hate FSX aircrafts that tend to float and refuse to keep speeds by trimming and accelerate like hell when throttling for fine adjustments on the rate of descent (or climb). But this 737 is really the opposite. It behaves like a real plane do (the biggest plane I've flown was a Piper Cherokee in the flight school, but I think that, at low speeds, all stable aircrafts react the same way when they're in a slow flight).

It's the first thing I do when I buy a new aircraft: Slow flight, trim and throttle. And few behaves in a credible way.

The downsides, IMHO:

- The 3D model is not as good as the CS 737 (but the FDE is waaaayyy better)

- I didn't like the windshield when viewed from inside. It looks like the VW Kombi windshield.

Now it's time to study the manuals and systems.

Best regards from Brazil. And sorry about my English.

Marcio Maia

35iaofc.jpg

Not seeing any thing linking to Flight1 from whom I purchased this. Any ideas how the Updates, etc can be downloaded as I have not updated anything since initial purchase as have bee away from here for last 5 months.

You just download it from where you bought it and use the reinstall option.

http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B-737