Sign in to follow this  
Anthony25368

FTX GLOBAL AND PAYPAL

Did anyone pay for ftx with paypal. I did last night and my sale is still pending, even though paypal said that they paid the flightsim store. Just wondered if anyone else had this problem, no answere from their help department.

Thanks

Anthony

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

I used PayPal when I bought FTXG, no problems whatsoever. Also bought RealAir Lancair through Paypal yesterday and received two receipts, but have not checked if I was doublecharged.

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

I have a pending tag in my order for ftx, this is the first time this has happened to my with paypal so I am sort of worried something is

wrong.

Thank you

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

Happened to me once.

I was buying FTX Scotland.

"pending" was listed against FTX Scotland in my a/c with the FlightSimStore. After a few hours it disappeared. Therefore no link came alive for me to download it. Checked that Paypal had indeed  paid store. Waited 'till it showed up in my credit card account, then contacted their help desk. Jay sorted me out pronto.

Maybe it's just the time difference that makes him unavailable at the moment. He will sort it out.

Best Regards,

Philip M Wafer

EIWT

ok thanks for the reply, I just wanted to see if this has happened to others. Your answer makes me feel better about this.

Thank You

Anthony

Anthony

Ant,

Try logging out and logging back in to the Flightsimstore.  I had this happen once, but after I logged back into the site it was available for download on my previous purchases page.

I've read about some strange/unusual things happenning with/after Paypal at the Aerosoft forums. It seems Paypal has currently a little problem with forwarding the payment info to the vendors, but they've been able to sort that trouble out. So I guess that support at the Flightsimstore will be able to resolve your issue quickly.

I tried the logging on and off no luck. My account says Paypal IPN verified[pending9unverified;$99.950;paymentreview] If this means anything to anyone let me know

Thanks

Ant

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

That's the way mine went. Check out their FAQs to see what this means. In my case the order disappeared from my account. But, as I said above, Jay sorted me out.

Best Regards,

Philip M Wafer

EIWT