Hey,

i want to have this year Weinachtsflieger (D-ABMS)!!! But a littel note. The Oneworld Logo is missing.

Thanks

Just added airberlin's Weihnachtsflieger 2013 [D-ABMS] to the list. The third time airberlin is painting a 737 aircraft for Christmas and the third time I am doing it for the NGX

I want to make a video to put on my YouTube channel this holiday season, and I searched for this livery like crazy. I had even downloaded the 2012 version, since I could not find the 2013 version.

And then you appear with my salvation.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Is there also a way to make the TUI one turn into the Arke fly PH-TFC? Couldn't find one yet. Although I'm not sure if that one gets a new coat one of these day's...

Which one is the File for the 2013 Air Berlin ABMS??

EDIT:  Okay, habs gefunden :)

Edited by Cooper382

Hey,

i want to have this year Weinachtsflieger (D-ABMS)!!! But a littel note. The Oneworld Logo is missing.

Thanks

Lars, the logo is missing on those screenshots but the repaints has got it. Simply download it and give it a try. :wink:

I want to make a video to put on my YouTube channel this holiday season, and I searched for this livery like crazy. I had even downloaded the 2012 version, since I could not find the 2013 version.

And then you appear with my salvation.

Thank you very much!

You are welcome! I am looking forward to your video. :smile:

Well, I love this years Weihnachtsflieger! I'm recreating it's RW flights almost daily.

Here's the flight schedule for anyone who's interested: http://www.airberlin.com/de-DE/site/landingpages/schedule_abmc.php

Would be great if you could add some more regs for the standard Airberlin lievery. 

Added D-ABMQ to the list, but you already spotted that one. :smile:

Thanks Christian,

I have seen that the logo is only missing in the screenshots after my post.

A very nice paint!!

Greetings

You are welcome! I am looking forward to your video.

It should be the last video of the year, the weekend before Christmas. Then on December 22nd or 23rd it should be online. Thank you one more time. Cheers.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Wow this is great!

Love this!

for NAX, LN-NGO. LN-NGI are arriving into the fleet direcly from Boeing Field tomorrow morning :)

Is it bad to request some repaints for the NGX?

If not I request SAS LN-RRC, LN-RRD, OY-KKS, SE-DTH and SE-DNX to the B736 (would love all of them)

For the -700 I looking for LN-TUx series, LN-TUA, LN-TUD, LN-TUF, LN-TUH, LN-TUI (these are B737-705s without Winglets)

LN-TUL, LN-TUM, LN-TUK and LN-TUJ is also B737-705s (with winglets), eventually all of them :)

Including the swedish registered airplanes, (SE-RES, SE-REX, SE-RER, SE-REY, SE-RET, SE-RJU)

For the -800s I look for all of them.

Specially LN-RRL, B737-883WL with Star Alliance repaint and blue SAS winglets, and LN-RCY (with special "Planes" Stickers on for the Pixar Movie)

This is information of all of the fleet, with Viking Names and so on :)

http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/search.php?fleet=4252&fleetStatus=1&manufacturer=Boeing&type=737&sort=reg

If you need configurations for them just ask, I have them all for all the SAS fleet :)

Hope this can be done :)

I'm not flying anything else at the moment.  :wink:

Great shots Bogdan! :smile:

Wow this is great!

Love this!

for NAX, LN-NGO. LN-NGI are arriving into the fleet direcly from Boeing Field tomorrow morning :)

Is it bad to request some repaints for the NGX?

If not I request SAS LN-RRC, LN-RRD, OY-KKS, SE-DTH and SE-DNX to the B736 (would love all of them)

For the -700 I looking for LN-TUx series, LN-TUA, LN-TUD, LN-TUF, LN-TUH, LN-TUI (these are B737-705s without Winglets)

LN-TUL, LN-TUM, LN-TUK and LN-TUJ is also B737-705s (with winglets), eventually all of them :)

Including the swedish registered airplanes, (SE-RES, SE-REX, SE-RER, SE-REY, SE-RET, SE-RJU)

For the -800s I look for all of them.

Specially LN-RRL, B737-883WL with Star Alliance repaint and blue SAS winglets, and LN-RCY (with special "Planes" Stickers on for the Pixar Movie)

This is information of all of the fleet, with Viking Names and so on :)

http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/search.php?fleet=4252&fleetStatus=1&manufacturer=Boeing&type=737&sort=reg

If you need configurations for them just ask, I have them all for all the SAS fleet :)

Hope this can be done :)

Just did a quick count and came up with 24 liveries you were requesting, two of them them more or less completely new. You are aware that I got a normal life too, don't you? Even if I have got the base templates this still needs some time, despite the small reg change. :smile:

I would be willing to do one of the non-winglet 700s, LN-RRL which is on my list anyway and could do one of the swedish registered planes. But the complete list is bit too much for free! :smile:

The Planes special theme looks pretty nice but I haven't found a good source for it yet.

Regarding the aircraft configurations, depending on the source or the validity of those files I'd be interested to include these in the repaints. I have already started one attempt to get accurate ones fir SAS in the this forum, but have not beend too successful so far.

Great shots Bogdan! :smile:

Just did a quick count and came up with 24 liveries you were requesting, two of them them more or less completely new. You are aware that I got a normal life too, don't you? Even if I have got the base templates this still needs some time, despite the small reg change. :smile:

I would be willing to do one of the non-winglet 700s, LN-RRL which is on my list anyway and could do one of the swedish registered planes. But the complete list is bit too much for free! :smile:

The Planes special theme looks pretty nice but I haven't found a good source for it yet.

Regarding the aircraft configurations, depending on the source or the validity of those files I'd be interested to include these in the repaints. I have already started one attempt to get accurate ones fir SAS in the this forum, but have not beend too successful so far.

Thanks for replying :)

The configurations I have from SAS pilots that fly the planes :)  I just say them a registration and they have some manuals they find this out :)

So the sources are very good :)