Thanks for replying :)

The configurations I have from SAS pilots that fly the planes :)  I just say them a registration and they have some manuals they find this out :)

So the sources are very good :)

Sounds good to me, I have sent a message to you.

Stunning job christian as always!

Merry Christmas!

William, thank you very much. It's always a good sign to get feedback form you. :smile:

Added a whole bunch of SAS Scandinavian Airlines reapints with an accurate aircraft config. Thanks to kimmry for helping me out at this point! :smile:

Here's a complete list of SAS 737s available now:

• SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Cecilia Viking)    Boeing 737-800 WL    LN-RGC
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Dag Viking)        Boeing 737-700 WL    LN-RRB
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Erland Viking)    Boeing 737-700        LN-RRM
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Frigg Viking/EuroBonus colours)    Boeing 737-800        LN-RPM
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Kristina Viking)    Boeing 737-700 WL    SE-REY
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Margrete Ingesdatter) Boeing 737-700        LN-TUH
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Nanna Viking)    Boeing 737-600        LN-RPX
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Ramveig Viking)    Boeing 737-600        OY-KKS
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Star Alliance)    Boeing 737-800 WL    LN-RRL
  • SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Thorleif Viking)    Boeing 737-800        LN-RPO

Hey would you mind doing requests? I can't seem to find the livery for 9M-MXA anywhere and it's a really beautiful livery. Malaysia+Airlines+B737-8H6+9M-MXA+%232.j

Lovely work mate!

How about LN-RCY - The Disney Planes version? :D

John,

thank you! I'd love to the PLANES logojet, but I simply can't find a good image of 'El Chupacabra' the Gee Bee. And that still stops me from doing so. :mellow:

Hey would you mind doing requests? I can't seem to find the livery for 9M-MXA anywhere and it's a really beautiful livery. 

I am sorry, but I got no interest in doing that livery. I guess you'll find someone else. I remember having seen preview images of that airplane some time ago. :huh:

Christian please,

Spirit of the island 

William, didn't Goldstar do that one already? Not sure if it's worth spending the energy twice for such a difficult livery!?

Best regards,

John, thank you! I'd love to the PLANES logojet, but I simply can't find a good image of 'El Chupacabra' the Gee Bee. And that still stops me from doing so. :mellow:   I am sorry, but I got no interest in doing that livery. I guess you'll find someone else. I remember having seen preview images of that airplane some time ago. :huh:  William, didn't Goldstar do that one already? Not sure if it's worth spending the energy twice for such a difficult livery!? Best regards,

I know. I want the checklist "yoke".

I have made some progress with SAS' Planes logojet, first four images and excuse the lightning of the images, didn't set daylight.

2014151564gqp4mft92d.jpg

2014151575np8riyebhs.jpg

20141515824pqbk826vc.jpg

20141515844j9ohgmyxf.jpg

LN-RCY should have accurate fonts and a/c config.

Comments and feedback more than welcome!

I know. I want the checklist "yoke".

Looks stunning!

Thank you William. You are aware that you can simply move or better copy the yoke checklist texture to the respective folder?

Awesome!!

Thanks Cristiano!

Thank you William. You are aware that you can simply move or better copy the yoke checklist texture to the respective folder?

Thanks Cristiano!

How?