Or as the D-AGEC ;)

As far as i know they are in the same sheme as the D-AGES, but I haven't seen both in real life since :/

I have found a few images showing it in the same livery as D-AGES with a few tiny differences. I'll use the a/c config of D-AGEC then.

D-ABLB should have the same config as D-ABLF, I guess.

The only question left is, has D-AGEC the same config as D-ABLF? :huh:

I have found a few images showing it in the same livery as D-AGES with a few tiny differences. I'll use the a/c config of D-AGEC then.

The only question left is, has D-AGEC the same config as D-ABLF? :huh:

Well, D-ABLB is an ex-Airberlin aircraft, so the hardware should have remainded the same - the only question is whether they changed the software? D-AGEC was directly delivered to Germania and is only sporting AirBerlin colours - its configuration should be the standard GMI one then.

Well, D-ABLB is an ex-Airberlin aircraft, so the hardware should have remainded the same - the only question is whether they changed the software? D-AGEC was directly delivered to Germania and is only sporting AirBerlin colours - its configuration should be the standard GMI one then.

They didn't change the software. As far as I am concerned LA through LF, including EC are all the same.

They didn't change the software. As far as I am concerned LA through LF, including EC are all the same.

I have uploaded D-ABLB with the D-AGEC config now. If there is any other information on the config, I'll - of course - change it.

Best regards,

Thank you, but is it just me or is the paint a little bit mixed up :D

http://abload.de/img/lbl4q7b.jpg

And i just noticed when looking through the config, that there is a small mistake

GPWS_1000=1 should be GPWS_1000=0

Never noticed that in the EC, that this call is also missing there but I just looked it up in the fcom.

So 'no' 1000ft call in both aircrafts.

The rest of the config is correct

I have made some progress with SAS' Planes logojet, first four images and excuse the lightning of the images, didn't set daylight.

LN-RCY should have accurate fonts and a/c config.

Comments and feedback more than welcome!

Hi Christian.

Any ETA on SAS "Planes Movie"? She is looking gooood!!

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Thank you, but is it just me or is the paint a little bit mixed up :D

http://abload.de/img/lbl4q7b.jpg

And i just noticed when looking through the config, that there is a small mistake

GPWS_1000=1 should be GPWS_1000=0

Never noticed that in the EC, that this call is also missing there but I just looked it up in the fcom.

So 'no' 1000ft call in both aircrafts.

The rest of the config is correct

Chris,

probably just you! :smile:

No, just kidding. It seems like you still got older versions of my Germania repaints installed. The best thing you can do is to uninstall all Germania repaints by me and download the most current ones from my dropbox folder. Installing these should fix the issue.

On a few repaints I am using a texture fallback in order to save some space. The newer Germania repaints refer to the folder 'texture.GMI' if a certain file is not used/found. In your case that folder still contains my repaint for D-AGEC in airberlin colours. In the meantime I am using Texture.GMI for the Germania new colours. D-AGEC has moved to 'texture.GM1'.

The above mentioned steps should help you solving that problem.

Hi Christian.

Any ETA on SAS "Planes Movie"? She is looking gooood!!

I have uploaded it yesterday Cristiano. Still using grey Scandinavian titles until I come up with a satisfying solution. Enjoy it! :wink:

Best regards,

• Upvote 1

I have uploaded it yesterday Cristiano. Still using grey Scandinavian titles until I come up with a satisfying solution. Enjoy it!

Thank you very much, Christian. You bet I'll enjoy.  :wink:

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Great paints, Christian!  Thanks.

Any chance you can keep a running list of what paints you're working on?  I just think it'd be interesting.  I can't think of any paints off the top of my head that haven't been done already (mostly by you).

Thanks for the paint mate! I added a few things small things.. she's a beauty!

Looks good John! But you are missing out a few details if you are using other tail and engine texture. :P

You Scandinavian titles looks good. Is it a simple gradient if I may ask?

I was sad I couldn't fly with Greta Garbo on the PMDG like on the Ifly version

and then I found your liveries.

Thank you very much

Thanks. Did you download Greta Garbo (LN-NOM) in the last few days? If not, make sure to re-download it. I have added a more of less accurate configuration file and LN-NOM has a few differences compared to the general Norwegian fleet.

You're excellent Christian!

I know, i know but don't tell anyone! :ph34r:

Just kidding! Thanks a lot for your support William, you must be one of the biggest supporters I have got!

Looks good John! But you are missing out a few details if you are using other tail and engine texture.
You Scandinavian titles looks good. Is it a simple gradient if I may ask?

I'm using your engine textures, just a different tail :)

Yeah, it was just a simple gradient for the titles.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers