Looks good John! But you are missing out a few details if you are using other tail and engine texture. :P

You Scandinavian titles looks good. Is it a simple gradient if I may ask?

Thanks. Did you download Greta Garbo (LN-NOM) in the last few days? If not, make sure to re-download it. I have added a more of less accurate configuration file and LN-NOM has a few differences compared to the general Norwegian fleet.

I know, i know but don't tell anyone! :ph34r:

Just kidding! Thanks a lot for your support William, you must be one of the biggest supporters I have got!

blum.gif

hello everyone

I downloaded all libraries of ryanair, I installed them with the PMDG Livery manager (run as administrator) through PMDG Operations Center so far so good..... but when i load a flight this is what I see:

2014-1-17_3-9-54-229_zps41a42a89.png

2014-1-17_3-9-47-309_zps15403560.png

2014-1-17_3-10-2-742_zps66e22aba.png

2014-1-17_3-9-36-920_zpscf3e44f3.png

As you can see the other textures are ok in the plane but the tail and the engines textures are missing.....
Somebody knows why is this happening? Please help

My FSX is running with DX10 

I'm using your engine textures, just a different tail :)

Yeah, it was just a simple gradient for the titles.

I'll give this another try. I was trying chrome-like gradients etc. which look great on the texture but as soon as you see it in the sim... . :huh:

hello everyone

I downloaded all libraries of ryanair, I installed them with the PMDG Livery manager (run as administrator) through PMDG Operations Center so far so good..... but when i load a flight this is what I see:

As you can see the other textures are ok in the plane but the tail and the engines textures are missing.....
Somebody knows why is this happening? Please help

My FSX is running with DX10 

Hello,

I am not sure what's causing this. Have you got the file PMDG_737NGX_800WL_RYR.ptp installed? This one is needed for the all the Ryanair repaints created by me, esepcially if you have downloaded them from my dropbox.

The strange thing is, is that you see that FSX logo on the tail and engines. For these areas one texture file is used which is provided by the above mentionend PTP file. If it's missing the area willbe shown in black and not with a blue FSX logo texture. :unsure:

If you go to <Microsoft Flight Simulator X>\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\Texture.RYR6 look for a file called texture.cfg and open it with notepad/editor. Check if it has the following entries:

[fltsim]

fallback.1=..\texture.RYR

fallback.2=..\..\PMDG 737-800NGX\texture.vc

fallback.3=..\..\PMDG 737-800NGX\texture.common

fallback.4=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

fallback.5=..\..\..\..\texture

Actually I haven'T heard of a similiar error report yet. When did you download those Ryanair files?

Best regards,

I downloaded LN-NOM 3 days ago, it first looked like a very nice 737-800 Cabriolet, with all the seats in open air, but the passengers refused to board.

Then I remembered what you said about loading the norshuttle default scenery and everything is fine now, I didn't have to refund the tickets. :)

I'll check out the differencies with the other liveries.

Thanks for the info

I'll give this another try. I was trying chrome-like gradients etc. which look great on the texture but as soon as you see it in the sim... . :huh:

Hello,

I am not sure what's causing this. Have you got the file PMDG_737NGX_800WL_RYR.ptp installed? This one is needed for the all the Ryanair repaints created by me, esepcially if you have downloaded them from my dropbox.

The strange thing is, is that you see that FSX logo on the tail and engines. For these areas one texture file is used which is provided by the above mentionend PTP file. If it's missing the area willbe shown in black and not with a blue FSX logo texture. :unsure:

If you go to <Microsoft Flight Simulator X>\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\Texture.RYR6 look for a file called texture.cfg and open it with notepad/editor. Check if it has the following entries:

[fltsim]

fallback.1=..\texture.RYR

fallback.2=..\..\PMDG 737-800NGX\texture.vc

fallback.3=..\..\PMDG 737-800NGX\texture.common

fallback.4=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

fallback.5=..\..\..\..\texture

Actually I haven'T heard of a similiar error report yet. When did you download those Ryanair files?

Best regards,

I have already solved, I redownloaded the files and everything has been fixed, thanks for the help buddy!

I am still trying to add some of Ryanair's logojets. Vist us: bremen-torusim.de (EI-DHT) and Krakow & Malopolska (EI-EKE), the later on request of another forum member.

Two previews:

20141261644trxcyfzg32.jpg

20141261643o1g7ki69hv.jpg

Comments welcome!

Nice "Reierair" (Only Gemans will get that joke) repaints there! I have all of yours installed in my flightsim but yet I refuse to fly them.  :P

Thanks a lot to you three. :smile:

I can't comment on 'Reierair' since I haven't flown with them yet. But hey, it's a 737 ... the flight can only be smooth. :wink:

• Upvote 1

My first Post actually. Your Repaints for the NGX are the best around!

Everyday i take a look if there's something new inside here :smile:

Grüße (Greeting's), David.

• Upvote 1

As usual two previews presenting Hapag-Lloyd's (TUIfly) latest 737-800 in pretty nice colours in my eyes. This time it doesn't say Hapag-Lloyd Kreuzfahrten (cruise ships) but Hapag-Lloyd Kreuzflug which literally translates into cruise flight (but not meaning the term we are used too).

201413120131v5zy4xomn.jpg

20141312013zu1sv074or.jpg

The signature on the plane says Albert Ballin who's the father of cruise ship travel as we know it today.

Comments welcome!