Thanks guys!

Another stunning repaint. I need at least 3 lives to flight all of your repaints.  :lol:  :lol:

Well and I'd probably need three more to paint and fly all the aircraft I have got on my mind or got a request for. :wacko:

Great old-school HLX, Christian! Well done!

Thanks Bogdan. That aircraft just got freshly painted, so not too much of it is old-school to me. But some colours and logos remind me of older times.

On a side note, HLX was a different story I'd rather say it refers to HLF. :wink:

Damn, I always mix up those two.  :P

I'm worse, I always thought that the two were the same company.  :Doh:

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Hi All,

Real stunning paint both in RW and in Christiano's work. Special paint for special missions.

Where can I download Mr Albert Ballin?

Cheers and congrats,

Hello mcnobody! :) 

Can I ask if all of the SAS repaints that is completed are uploaded somewhere, so I can download them? 
They look extremely good!

Best regards from Norway,
Simen

Hello mcnobody! :) 

Can I ask if all of the SAS repaints that is completed are uploaded somewhere, so I can download them? 

They look extremely good!

Best regards from Norway,

Simen

Hi Simen,

They're located here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ppigbvua6ssbfn9/d2Qa835j26

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Thank you John for providing the link. Simen, that's exactly the link where you can download the Scandinavian Airines liveries. :wink:

Another livery I am working on, which is also request of another forum member:

2014271914xujbdy0vwl.jpg

2014271917dm2np1laks.jpg

20142719177mzhlgnwj5.jpg

2014271919hjtusofbr7.jpg

So far I am using the configuration which PMDG provides with its repaint but if somebody has more info on that aircraft feel free to drop me a note. I really like the new tail artwork of American Airlines. The halftone pattern adds something nice to it.

Comments welcome!

Hi All,

Real stunning paint both in RW and in Christiano's work. Special paint for special missions.

Where can I download Mr Albert Ballin?

Cheers and congrats,

You can download Mr. Albert Ballin - Hapag-Lloyd Kreuzflug here:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/2014271919hjtusofbr7.jpg

It's the file called PMDG_737NGX_800WL_TUI7.ptp also make sure to download PMDG_737NGX_800WL_TUI.ptp, this one is need for few TUifly specific items.

Best regards,

Thanks you John and William. I have made a few more changes respectively some fine tuning. Here are the latest shots of N908NN:

2014281626wxendktmba.jpg

2014281627yc7d4bvzmk.jpg

2014281629r74jopzdse.jpg

• Upvote 2

Tremendous job on the new AA! By far the best rendition of this livery for the NGX yet. Just...wow!

There's an AA 737 pilot on Instagram, I might ask him for some specific information.

We wrote about this earlier this year but would you have the time now to do a couple of UIA 737's? As I said before, I am able to provide you with 100% accurate aircraft configuration data and the respecive stickers and plackards of each aircraft's cockpit. :)