Hmm trying to get the Ryanair liveries working however I am presented with a black coloured tail and engines.  I have the base file installed.  Any ideas?

make sure the base file is installed correctly. Also go take a look into the derived textures folders and see that texture.cfg has correct fallback in it

Thanks for the feedback! :lol:

Tremendous job on the new AA! By far the best rendition of this livery for the NGX yet. Just...wow!

There's an AA 737 pilot on Instagram, I might ask him for some specific information.

We wrote about this earlier this year but would you have the time now to do a couple of UIA 737's? As I said before, I am able to provide you with 100% accurate aircraft configuration data and the respecive stickers and plackards of each aircraft's cockpit. :)

Bogdan, have you tried doing those stickers by yourself yet? I'd be willing to assist you or give it a try myself, as far as I can. But I am not sure if I am doing a UIA 737 repaint from scratch, unless you and/or more people can convince me to do it.

The AAL repaint has shown me again how much adjusting - cut-and-pasting - converting - checking and the same process over again it needs to get it done properly. The curved lines along the different sections (top - fuselage - bottom) on UIA's livery don't look to promising for me. And this really discourages me from doing some repaints, simply because it takes tons of time moving one pixel per pixel. :huh:

make sure the base file is installed correctly. Also go take a look into the derived textures folders and see that texture.cfg has correct fallback in it

In addition to that, have you checked that the following folder exists?

\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\Texture.RYR

and contains this file: pmdg_737NGX_tail.ddds ?

The error you are reporting sounds much like you are still missing the base file. In the worst case try uninstalling all my Ryanair repaints, download the latest files from my dropbox and install these again.

I hope that helps.

Allright then. I have my final exams next month but after that I'd finally have some free time for the sim again, therefore I might try to do UR-PSB , for instance. If you could help me with some fonts, fsx thumbnails and the registration plackard I'd be totaly happy. 

I let you know when the time has come.  ^_^

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll try to help you when you have finished your exams. Good luck for them!! :-)

A brief note, I have added Ryanair's EI-ENS to the repaints. This one is promoting the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region. Thanks to Steve (G-CIVA) for the assistance. My 15th Ryanair repaint so far.

Today TUIfly Germany has received a brand new Boeing 737-800, the first German TUI 737 sporting the dynamic wave design. As the news state the whole TUI fleet is meant to be painted in this common design over the time. It looks pretty good, but it's sad to see the canary-yellow vanish from the blue skies.

20142172149k6mesyu2hv.jpg

20142172151ltmip0e4dn.jpg

20142172158rasf0mwlht.jpg

I have uploaded the new TUIfly repaint to my dropbox, but I am still missing the SELCAL on the registration plate of the virtual cockpit. I'll update this as soon as I get the necessary letters together.

Another note, I have added a lot of Norwegian's latest 737-800s, still missing a few but I am on par again.

Best regards,

• Upvote 2

A shame. I haven't seen much of the TUI birds, but they were a welcome sight when I did run into them. 

Hope I will catch one on my departure from STR to pay them a good-bye.

Awesome, great job as always! I really like the new standardised Tui-look.

I wonder how fast they will repaint their all-yellow fleet - germanwings, for instance, did this quite quickly - *poof* and all the planes were sporting the new look.  :biggrin:

Looks great as always. Seeing as it's new, why not remove the dirt etc? :)

Thanks John. Seriously? I don't have much issues reducing the dirt, but who knows how the bird looks in a few days, weeks, months, years ... ? :smile:

I'll have a look at the different layers.

A shame. I haven't seen much of the TUI birds, but they were a welcome sight when I did run into them. 

Hope I will catch one on my departure from STR to pay them a good-bye.

Indeed a shame. Good luck for STR!!

Awesome, great job as always! I really like the new standardised Tui-look.

I wonder how fast they will repaint their all-yellow fleet - germanwings, for instance, did this quite quickly - *poof* and all the planes were sporting the new look.  :biggrin:

The Dynamic Wave Design looks good in my eyes but it suits Thomson and Jetairfly a bit better in my eyes. The canary-yellow aircraft looked very nice and had a unique look. Well, good bye!

The new Tuifly Livery Looks nice... Where can I download it?

Sebastian, if you'd care to read the whole topic or atleast the very first post you could easily where to download these paints, but as a little reminder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ppigbvua6ssbfn9/d2Qa835j26

Enjoy it!

Indeed a shame. Good luck for STR!!

Not one yellow bird there. A shame!

Hope they are slower than Germanwings though. That was weird. It felt like one day, all Germanwings are the usual silver with yellow-purple at the tail, and then I fly in to STR and this new, never-before-seen company is all over the airport...

Christian,

Any chance of some United repaints? The only ones out there I've seen have a font that is far too thin and short. Would love to see one of the premier repainters take a crack at it. The new AA one you did is just superb by the way!

-John Luis