Christian,

Any chance of some United repaints? The only ones out there I've seen have a font that is far too thin and short. Would love to see one of the premier repainters take a crack at it. The new AA one you did is just superb by the way!

-John Luis

Indeed, the ECO SKIES bird would be great. 

One last attempt to improve my Ryanair repaints ... from a cockpit point of view.

2014311527c13qthsvnr.jpg

Both decals are handdrawn, I have only a used a photo of those as reference. The next step is to add these decals step by step to my other Ryanair repaints.

• Upvote 5

And I am about to add another Ryanair repaint, EI-DYT.

20143117114gy5smbi9a.jpg

I like the idea of those Beachballs. :smile:

• Upvote 3

Amazing work Christian, thanks for all your hard work and in really raising the bar for flight sim painting, in my opinion. I agree seeing some United birds would be great and I'd also personally love to see you tackle the Air Algerie repaints, they have -600, -800, -800W models. Would love amazing with your touch!

-Jason

Christian,

I'd like you to take more time for the 777. Since the release of 737NGX, you did a Wonderful Job! Now it's the turn of 777.

Cheers,

Awesome, Chris!!! Those decals are amazing!! Please tell us wich Ryanair liveries will use them.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Amazing work Christian, thanks for all your hard work and in really raising the bar for flight sim painting, in my opinion. I agree seeing some United birds would be great and I'd also personally love to see you tackle the Air Algerie repaints, they have -600, -800, -800W models. Would love amazing with your touch!

-Jason

Jason, you are welcome. I have started working too much on those paints again for the time being and it's something I need to close down a bit more for personal reasons. I hope you can understand that I won't start with a United and AIgerie fleet. But trust me, I'd love if things would look more bright from my standpoint.

Christian,

I'd like you to take more time for the 777. Since the release of 737NGX, you did a Wonderful Job! Now it's the turn of 777.

Cheers,

William, as mentioned above, I am standing at a crossroad at the moment and it doesn't look like I'll go the way for more repaints in the future. Other painters seem to be able to release paints for the 777 in a pace I can't even follow ... . :mellow:

Awesome, Chris!!! Those decals are amazing!! Please tell us wich Ryanair liveries will use them.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cristiano, thanks! I have actually added these decals to all my older and new Ryanair repaints for now. Just make sure to download the new files, uploaded today.

Thanks for the comments!

Air Europa please!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Air Europa please!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=air+europa+ngx&CatID=root&Go=Search

Jason, you are welcome. I have started working too much on those paints again for the time being and it's something I need to close down a bit more for personal reasons. I hope you can understand that I won't start with a United and AIgerie fleet. But trust me, I'd love if things would look more bright from my standpoint.

William, as mentioned above, I am standing at a crossroad at the moment and it doesn't look like I'll go the way for more repaints in the future. Other painters seem to be able to release paints for the 777 in a pace I can't even follow ... . :mellow:

Cristiano, thanks! I have actually added these decals to all my older and new Ryanair repaints for now. Just make sure to download the new files, uploaded today.

Thanks for the comments!

I think you do a very great job! And I love your paintings...

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=air+europa+ngx&CatID=root&Go=Search

I think you do a very great job! And I love your paintings...

Thank you William! :rolleyes:

Found a new Ryanair for you to do mate.. The Boeing livery has been repainted.

http://airliners.net/photo/Ryanair/Boeing-737-8AS/2403292/L

John, I saw that EI-DCL went to the paintshop and had a little hope for a revised livery. Someone passed me an image of the new livery yesterday. So here is what I have come up with so far.

2014342120yb19e43ora.jpg

201434212121syfvtkd4.jpg

2014342122lc3qbu8gpf.jpg

2014342121pmab3xogcn.jpg

I like the grey stripes and gradients and that they kept the common Ryanair tail. Let's see which other 737 operators come up with a similiar paint scheme.

By the way, I have started a blog to list all my repaints and make the download a bit easier. This is its address:

texturesinc.wordpress.com

Best regards,

• Upvote 4

Thank you William! :rolleyes:

John, I saw that EI-DCL went to the paintshop and had a little hope for a revised livery. Someone passed me an image of the new livery yesterday. So here is what I have come up with so far.

2014342120yb19e43ora.jpg

201434212121syfvtkd4.jpg

2014342122lc3qbu8gpf.jpg

2014342121pmab3xogcn.jpg

I like the grey stripes and gradients and that they kept the common Ryanair tail. Let's see which other 737 operators come up with a similiar paint scheme.

By the way, I have started a blog to list all my repaints and make the download a bit easier. This is its address:

texturesinc.wordpress.com

Best regards,

Great job Christian! Still at work hehehehe