Is it this one? You can find 2 Versions on the AVSIM-Library (Search: TC-JHU) But don't ask me, which one I have installed...

Thanks, didn't see those ones.

With respect to the author, I'd still love to see a Christian Mohr quality one :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Hi, I installed the Ryanair Comunitat Valenciana livery. I am getting black on the engine and fin. I installed the base file too, is there something else I must do, BTW the liveries are amazing!  

2014-3-18_12-20-44-789_zps14aa9adf.png

Hi Christian,

Can I make a request? Turkish Airlines' 737-8F2 in the Borussia Dortmund livery? :D

http://www.airteamimages.com/boeing-737_TC-JHU_turkish-airlines_186731_large.html

Thanks, didn't see those ones.

With respect to the author, I'd still love to see a Christian Mohr quality one :)

John,

being from Munich, I can't start working on an airplane supporting Borussia Dortmund. :P

Seriously, I'd love to do Turkish Airlines' logojets and the base livery, especially with the release of Taxi2Gate's Istanbul scenery, but I am slowly fading out of doing repaints and have a feeling that already enough Turkish Airlines' repaints are available. But for an accurate aircraft config file I am all in. :rolleyes:

Oh...and I am afraid of those curved lines stretching around the fuselage... :excl:

Hi, I installed the Ryanair Comunitat Valenciana livery. I am getting black on the engine and fin. I installed the base file too, is there something else I must do, BTW the liveries are amazing!  

Colin,

the black engines and tail indicate that atleast one textures is missing which is located in the base file.

A few checks you can do to make sure that everythings is as it's meant to be.

1. Go to ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\Texture.RYR and see if 21 files (not less) are located there. Especially look for pmdg_737NGX_tail.dds .

If the folder doesn't exist make sure to reinstall the base file, PMDG_737NGX_800WL_RYR.ptp and check that the installation is free of any errors.

2. Go to ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\Texture.RYR6 and see if a file called texture.cfg is in there.

Open it with any text editor and see if it's set up like this:

[fltsim]

fallback.1=..\texture.RYR

fallback.2=..\..\PMDG 737-800NGX\texture.vc

fallback.3=..\..\PMDG 737-800NGX\texture.common

fallback.4=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

fallback.5=..\..\..\..\texture

3. If everything is fine, I could only advice to uninstall any of my RYANAIR repaints and to re-download them from this website: texturesinc.wordpress.com and install them again with the Livery Manager.

A brief update on my Ryanair repaints, I have added EI-EVF saying 'Modlin Jest OK!'. A rather simply looking Ryanair logojet but there might be people who are interested in this one.

Generally you can get an overview, downloads and news about my repaints on this blog I have set up: texturesinc.wordpress.com .

Best regards,

I have just uploaded SAS Scandinavian Airlines' LN-RRW. Second Star Alliance logojet for SAS, this time without winglets.

201432811234u8i9n3t0z.jpg

20143281120a9ygh7ov2k.jpg

SATCOM antenna is included, no worries!

Download

Enjoy it!

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the reply Christian, I have tried to re-install but the problem persists. It seems I can't install the base file. When I do I get a notice that the file already exists and do I want to re-install. I do but the 

PMDG_737NGX_800WL_RYR.ptp file never appears in the sim objects folder. 

Dear Christian,

Thanks a lot for your work, it is very much appreciated here!!

Now may I suggest a little one?...

...Aeroflot livery for the -800 would be a great addition to my library!

Best regards

Alex

That's across all avsim forum, Thomas. I haven't been able to add links or screenshots myself. Even if it comes from my own website, which is one of the excuses avsim tells you why it wouldn't work by saying that unless it comes from your own website it wont work. That's a lot of lie!

The link for the Norwegian repaints at the top of the first page is working, but the other link at the top for all the other reoaints is not working :mellow:

BTW, I really like the Norwegian repaints! Thanks for that!