The dropbox doesn't work anymore, but I'd really like that new-livery SunExpress. Is it still up somewhere?

Please give them back to us! You're maybe one of the three best repainters for PMDG, so, please let us know why you put them down!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the paint mate! I added a few things small things.. she's a beauty!

LN-RCY.png

where can i find this one?

A bit of work in progess or almost finished.

airberlin's latest logojet celebrating the airline's 35 anniversary.

2014518158dfe7okcyzi.jpg

2014518158cxz3qu21s5.jpg

The way to your heart.

Germania's ugling duckling as I prefer to call it. D-AGEY former Sterling aircraft.

20145181513fi8hsmzkau.jpg

20145181514ra971soh04.jpg

D-AGEY has some nice and usual cockpit placards. Unfortunately one above the registration placard can't be done properly in the NGX. Thanks to my source for the input. :smile:

Qantas' Cricket logojet promoting the 2013 Ashes cup.

20145181514ya0s21bmwe.jpg

20145181515l869wkt31a.jpg

A side note: the original image of the cricket ball and sticks can be obtained on iStockphoto ... unfortunately it costs quite a few bugs, too bad... .

Also in the works are American Airlines N838NN memboer of ONEWORLD and SunExpress Germany's D-ASXL.

best regards,

• Upvote 3

Hi all, any chance of some of the Jet2 fleet? There are some real oldies in there, such as line number 8: G-GDFD which is the second oldest flying -800 in the world.

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1292769

Another without winglets (G-GDFJ)

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1254066

And the standard livery (G-GDFP) - line number 69

http://www.planepictures.net/netsearch4.cgi?stype=reg&srng=1&srch=G-GDFP

P.S. love the other repaints, I used to use your Ryanair ones a lot Christopher. Do you plan on re-uploading/making them available again? The community relies on people like you :-)

Nice seeing you back here Christian.

• Upvote 2

You're back, man!!!! Thank God!!! I hope you make available your old liveries, too. 

Welcome back, Christian.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Nice to see you back! Tremendous repaints as always, Christian! I'm very excited for the D-ABKK livery! 

Just a side-note: D-AGEY once belonged to the Ukrainian AeroSvit which went bankrupt a few years ago. I wonder if they will ever paint that bird, since it has been wearing that red Sterling scheme for quite a while now. 

Side-note #2: I saw that you also painted D-ABLE, to join your already existing repaint of D-ABLF. Well, both aircraft are no longer wearing the AB colours and were sold to a chinese airline. The only active -700 in AB's fleet are D-ABLA/C/D. 

:) 

Once again, thank you so much for continuing your awesome work! 

P.S. love the other repaints, I used to use your Ryanair ones a lot Christopher. Do you plan on re-uploading/making them available again? The community relies on people like you :-)

Well my name is not Christopher! Anyway, I still need to consider a few things but I'll post my final decision here when time comes.

You're back, man!!!! Thank God!!! I hope you make available your old liveries, too.

Cristiano, thanks! :smile:

As mentioned above, I still need to consider things. As to what, how and when, no decision made yet.

IS THERE A LINK FOR THE REPAINTS

Pool3003, thank you for kind and friendly feedback. I don't know what to say.

Why did he a receive a 'thumbs up' for this? :rolleyes:

Nice seeing you back here Christian.

Good see around too Peter. :lol:

As promised, American Airlines - member of oneworld.

20145192246ogypzc4ks7.jpg

201451922471vuk2ly4m7.jpg

Nice to see you back! Tremendous repaints as always, Christian! I'm very excited for the D-ABKK livery!

Just a side-note: D-AGEY once belonged to the Ukrainian AeroSvit which went bankrupt a few years ago. I wonder if they will ever paint that bird, since it has been wearing that red Sterling scheme for quite a while now.

Side-note #2: I saw that you also painted D-ABLE, to join your already existing repaint of D-ABLF. Well, both aircraft are no longer wearing the AB colours and were sold to a chinese airline. The only active -700 in AB's fleet are D-ABLA/C/D.

:)

Once again, thank you so much for continuing your awesome work!

Bogdan,

thanks for your feedback and the brief info on ECHO YANKEE. Indeed, that aircraft has got a nice history.

I'll see what I can do in regards of further Air Berlin 700s. It's a matter of changing a few letters. Probably over the weekend.

kind regards,

• Upvote 3

Sorry Christian, I blame the heat of the summer and e-mailing somebody called Christopher concurrently whilst writing my post :-(

Glad to have you back regardless, and hoping the ex-Hapag Lloyd Jet2 liveries I tried tempting you with do the trick :-P