If I may put in a request, I'd love to see a Alaska -900ER. 

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Is there a chance to get a source for the  SunExpress Germany – D-ASXG livery ? There is no chance to find it any more - the links to it in former posts are dead. Is there somebody that can provide this livery to me ?

My little 7 year old daughter and me will do her first real flight in a B738 (EDDN-GCFV) in August 2014 and we would like to fly the route in our homecockpit before  :rolleyes: 

Hi Christian;

I saw some where in this thread that you had done a Portland Timbers repaint of the NGX -700. Is there any chance of getting a copy of that one? I've looked everywhere for one else where with no luck. Thanks.

Dave

Dave Paige

You should work some of your magic on the United livery ;)

No, nothing completely new form me John!

Time to get my hands on the joystick again and fly around that bird. :smile:

If I may put in a request, I'd love to see a Alaska -900ER.

Go and tell PMDG! If they'll – ever – release the ER models you can count me in for such a repaint! B)

I saw some where in this thread that you had done a Portland Timbers repaint of the NGX -700. Is there any chance of getting a copy of that one?

Dave, I have just uploaded all Alaska Airlines livieries in one package to AVSIM again. It should arrive there in the next days. Is that okay?

Kind regards,

• Upvote 3

So I haven't read every post here(sorry) and I've seen mention of this elsewhere too but I really haven't paid attention to the why of it all...So, I'm not sure what happened that caused all these great repaints to be removed.

Anyway, so all the dropbox links mentioned in this thread are no longer valid, correct?  I've been having some issues with my ISP today so just want to be sure.  And, we are waiting on Christian to decide to add all his past liveries again?  In particular, I'm looking for all the SAS ones.  We're still waiting on those too, right?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

They are already reposted and available in the AVSIM library.

Dave

Dave Paige

Ah, yep.  Searched again and there they are.  Thanks and Thank you Christian for your hard work!!!  I've got all your Norwegian paints too.  They are beautiful!!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Air Europa  with your qualitiy B) ! ?  thank you Christian for the your hard working you are the best :wub: !

Lg Chris

You are welcome guys!

I'll try to upload more and more again in the next few weeks, still got a huge Ryanair, TUIfly and Germania set here. Addtionally I have done my own version of a KLM 700 and 800. <_<

Chris, as mentioned above, no new paints from me, sorry! I am altering those I have done so far and I am still keeping an eye on a Lauda Air 737-800 one day. :wub:

• Upvote 3

No worries, Christian, you've done quite an amazing job with all of your repaints so far. The attention to detail that you have can't be seen anywhere else!

Ok thanks ! but one question you are reuplaod the Germania , TUIfly etc to Avsim ?

best regards

Ok thanks ! but one question you are reuplaod the Germania , TUIfly etc to Avsim ?

best regards

Yes Christian. TUIfly, Germania and SunExpress. But I haven't been in the mood to do so yet.

Germania will contain the complete fleet with a few details in the virtual cockpit you haven't seen before. And I am not sure if some of you will even recognize them.

Best regards,