Hi!

Someone said that the repaints are up on the AVSIM library. I've tried searching for them, but didn't manage to find them.

I'd be really grateful if someone could provide me a link to the repaints if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Levente Krizsán

Hello Christian,

I was away some time so I didn't recognize that you, the best repainter in the flightsimualtion world ist back! Thanks for reuploading all your great paints on AVSIM, they are really outstanding!

As you are saying you won't do new paints, only edit the old ones, I would really like to see some more regs of  AB, TUI and KLM :) A new Tuifly in AB colors reg would be great, e.g. D-ABKJ, because your D-ABKU doesn't exist anymore in real world.

I know this is not the 777 thread, but the new LH Cargo D-ALFD "Ola Brasil" would also be great!

Thanks for all great work, good repaints are so important for flightsimulation! Thank you so much!

best regards, Mathias

Hello Christian,

I was away some time so I didn't recognize that you, the best repainter in the flightsimualtion world ist back! Thanks for reuploading all your great paints on AVSIM, they are really outstanding!

As you are saying you won't do new paints, only edit the old ones, I would really like to see some more regs of  AB, TUI and KLM :) A new Tuifly in AB colors reg would be great, e.g. D-ABKJ, because your D-ABKU doesn't exist anymore in real world.

I know this is not the 777 thread, but the new LH Cargo D-ALFD "Ola Brasil" would also be great!

Thanks for all great work, good repaints are so important for flightsimulation! Thank you so much!

Thank you very much. "Best repainter" is much exagerated but thanks for calling my repaints outstanding. :smile:

If I can get my hands on the config for D-ABKJ I'll have a go for it, else I'll stick to D-ABKU. I have to draw a line at some point, I hope you can understand that.

Lufthansa Cargo's latest aircraft D-ALFD / Olà Brazil ist actually finished but I am still waiting for the SELCAL in order to add it to the registration plate.

Best regards,

Have any one get the  LN-RCY paint. og "planes movie"

i love to have it.. (ifly or pmdg--- and wil be happy if any one can mail me

a link or the file at olav.moldestad@yahoo.no

google dont give me any hit but onli the picture above.

regards Olav

Can you change the engine color to more red'ish, because it is a bit bright orange :) Thanks! (IRL, it is a bit more red (just google ln-rrw)

Hi

I am actually having trouble downloading the repaints for the 737NGX, it keeps saying INVALID LINK, please advice

Kind Regards

Tharanga

A brief update on my Air Berlin repaints for the NGX:

I have updated all a/c configurations files to match their real counterparts – each registration has its own little differences now – as far as PMDG has modeled certain options.

For example some aircraft do have the round fuel indicators and the newest reg #s the fuel totalizer, you will see those differences now. These settings are all in accordance with BERs FCOM.

All BER repaints come in one download now. Make sure to download it if you want to fly BER with accurate configuration / airline option files now.

The complete set of Germania 737NGs has been uploaded to AVSIM again including a few older 'operated by Germania' versions and D-AGEL and D-AGEY. These come with accurate airline options too and a few tiny details I am keen to see if you guys recognize them.

Enjoy them!

Hi everyone, i would like to have two Ryanair liveries which are EI-ENR and EI-ESL. can anyone do this two liveries?

thank you so much :)

GiOeLe