Kindly requesting the National Express EI-EMK livery for Ryanair. Thanks in advance!

Hi Christian,

I was trying the links on dropbox but the files don't seem to be there anymore... any chance to download from somewhere else?

Thanks,

Henrique

Try the newest package (pmdg_737ngx_800wl_ryr.zip @avsim downloads) and don't forget to install the base livery!!!

Anyone thinking about doing a USAF C-40 in the blue and white livery? I realized I didn't have one...and there are none to be found!

@Christian

Stay tuned für Air Berlin's upcoming "Flying Home for Christmas" -Jet.

Going to be 'D-ABML' and Rollout is on Thursday 27th November in Düsseldorf.

Would be nice to fly it Soon :) :)

On page 6 there is a picture of the Tuifly D-AHLK "Albert Ballin" but the link does not work.

I have searched on Avsim and only found a very old livery from 2011, can someone provide me with the link to the actual livery? This would be perfect!

Good Afternoon,

Sorry my English is not good :/

have long been looking for this Paint for PMDG 737NGX http://img.planespot...sNet_294057.jpg

It goes in here to Calima Aviación EC- LKO a small Spanish charter airline :)

Did the Paint already found here , for example : http://forum.avsim.n...for-the-737ngx/

Dropbox is no available ...

Please Please Please Please help me :)

On page 6 there is a picture of the Tuifly D-AHLK "Albert Ballin" but the link does not work.

I have searched on Avsim and only found a very old livery from 2011, can someone provide me with the link to the actual livery? This would be perfect!

Same here... Please reupload! :)