Sign in to follow this  
karlow17

can i run it

Right now i get about 30fps while on the ground and 40-50fps while in the air on mostly high or max settings. I am planning to get the 777 but i dont know how much fps i will get. If i lower my settings would it be possible for me to get 20 or higher fps with the pmdg 777?

Here are my specs:

-intel core i3 370m 2.4ghz

-nvidia geforce gt 425m

-4gb of ram

-windows 7 home premium

-500gb ddr drive

I would be more than happy running the 777 with 20fps or more.

Do you think it would be possible if i lower my settings?

Thanks,

Karlo

I can't see you getting close to 20fps with your current setup im affraid.Unless you turn settings to the lowest.

Can you run the NGX with your current setup?

Right now i get about 30fps while on the ground and 40-50fps while in the air on mostly high or max settings.

With what aircraft are you getting these fps? is it with the default aircraft?

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

I used to have i5 and never reached 20 fps while on ground, only when my settings were set to low

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well i tweaked the fsx cfg alot and it seemed to work. And i am also using nvidia inspector and a external fps limiter wich seemed to help too. I have rex plus overdrive and i also use the carenado tbm 850 and still get around 20-30 fps

Well i am using the defult aairport scenery and found good settings for my computer and all seems to flow smoothl

Do you think it is possible with the 777 to get 20fps or higher as right now i am getting average to good fps?

I am happy with 20fps if it is possible

No i do not have the ngx.

If it makes a difference the only addons i would be using with the 777 is rex.

I also dont mind if i set me scenery to medium

I used to have i5 and never reached 20 fps while on ground, only when my settings were set to low

You have to be more specific saying stuff like this - "i5" can mean a pretty wide range of processors. I'd be shocked if the current i5 4670K for instance can't get 20FPS.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

No i do not have the ngx.

If it makes a difference the only addons i would be using with the 777 is rex.

I also dont mind if i set me scenery to medium

Ok, well I can't guarantee anything but I suspect you may have issues getting the performance you want given that the i3 is only a dual core running at half what some people are running their OCed i5s and i7s at.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Since this aircraft is so beautifully designed i think i am going to purchase it if it is not too expensive since it looks way better than the captain sim 777.

I am running fsx on a laptop so i dont think i can upgrade to a i5

Also my i3 370m has hyperthreading wich adds 2 virtual cores wich i think makes a difference

You have to be more specific saying stuff like this - "i5" can mean a pretty wide range of processors. I'd be shocked if the current i5 4670K for instance can't get 20FPS.

Well that was in the past when i didnt have much experience with types of CPU's

Now i run the I7 2600k and its just doing great

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg