Sign in to follow this  
IanHarrison

Voice sets PMDG737NG

After several months of UK voices (button control) I changed to U.S. to see what they were like.

Now I want to change back to UK but I can't.

The arrows on the config. panel "click" but do nothing.

Please assist.

I have re-installed in vain.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

All is well.

I still do not know why the arrows have no effect but I have found the setting in the .ini file and successfully changed the voice set back to UK.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

No. Just plain vanilla Button control. No failures.

The arrows worked for the change to US!

OK. I deleted everything and did a clean re-install and all works 100% again.

Must have been some error when I did the update.