Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eNuffSaid

Do default FSX ground services work with PMDG 747-400X

Do the default FSX ground services (Jetway, pushback, baggage handeling, Fuel truck) work with the PMDG 747-400X?  I.e. do they line up correctly with the main doors and cargo doors?

Thanks,

'nuff

Do the default FSX ground services (Jetway, pushback, baggage handeling, Fuel truck) work with the PMDG 747-400X?

The jetway will align with the 1L door on the main deck. Pushback is controlled by using a controller on the 2D aft console (radio panel or whatever it's called). I'm not sure about baggage handling. Fuel is loaded/unloaded via the Add Ons - PMDG - General - Aircraft Fuel menu.

That explains it very nicely.  Thank you very much PHXMD-11.

I would also like to add if you open up the cargo doors and wait long enough (1 - 2 minutes) I know the NGX has default ground traffic come up to it, I wouldn't be surprised either way if it is the same or different with the PMDG 747-400X. I would recommend GSX/AES though just to enhance the simulation more! :)

Hello Maple-syrup,

Ah, that's very interesting.  I'll see if I can find some vids on Youtube that show this.  Thanks for pointing this out.