Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captain420

FTX Global - Ho Chi Minh City to Hong Kong (Caution: Large Images)

I am currently doing a flight from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to Hong Kong, China. I am going to post screenshots along the way and share it with the community so you guys can see more of the beautiful FTX Global in action. Especially for those who are curious to see the region of SE Asia, it finally looks like it should and it's truly breathtaking.

I will start with a pic of me shortly after take off leaving from VVTS - Tan Son Nhat International and end with pics of the final arrival into the Hong Kong area.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've been reading some complaints about FTXG not being accurate, but I've gotta say, your shots look good to me, even if some tree or rice paddy is not 100% accurate.  Good looking shots.  Thanks

paint looks cool, can you post a link or is it personal, custom make? :)

I've been reading some complaints about FTXG not being accurate, but I've gotta say, your shots look good to me, even if some tree or rice paddy is not 100% accurate.  Good looking shots.  Thanks

Tbh, it's pretty obvious that it won't be 100% accurate at first. It will probably improve in time, when updates come out.

It's mainly about certain areas anyway, in general green areas of the world are just fine with FTX Global already even without OpenLC, especially Southeast Asia where they already added custom landclass and some custom textures is just awesome and way superior to anything offered before.

It's just certain semi dry areas that look too green at the moment but that's just FSX limitation and the reason why they will be doing OpenLC packs which will fix it all.

Nice screenshots, I think I might post a couple of screenshots myself from higher altitude when I've learnt enough of Milviz 737 to complete a flight somewhere around Thailand.