Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FTX Global - Ho Chi Minh City to Hong Kong (Caution: Large Images)

I am currently doing a flight from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to Hong Kong, China. I am going to post screenshots along the way and share it with the community so you guys can see more of the beautiful FTX Global in action. Especially for those who are curious to see the region of SE Asia, it finally looks like it should and it's truly breathtaking.

I will start with a pic of me shortly after take off leaving from VVTS - Tan Son Nhat International and end with pics of the final arrival into the Hong Kong area.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I've been reading some complaints about FTXG not being accurate, but I've gotta say, your shots look good to me, even if some tree or rice paddy is not 100% accurate.  Good looking shots.  Thanks

Beautiful shots!

HLJAMES

***Stunning***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

paint looks cool, can you post a link or is it personal, custom make? :)

I've been reading some complaints about FTXG not being accurate, but I've gotta say, your shots look good to me, even if some tree or rice paddy is not 100% accurate.  Good looking shots.  Thanks

Tbh, it's pretty obvious that it won't be 100% accurate at first. It will probably improve in time, when updates come out.

These look great!

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

+1 for the Lancair paint.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

It's mainly about certain areas anyway, in general green areas of the world are just fine with FTX Global already even without OpenLC, especially Southeast Asia where they already added custom landclass and some custom textures is just awesome and way superior to anything offered before.

It's just certain semi dry areas that look too green at the moment but that's just FSX limitation and the reason why they will be doing OpenLC packs which will fix it all.

Nice screenshots, I think I might post a couple of screenshots myself from higher altitude when I've learnt enough of Milviz 737 to complete a flight somewhere around Thailand.