Sign in to follow this  
dinos17298

a letter to pmdg

hi pmdg well i know you are working realy hard but i was expecting pmdg 777 at summer time so that i have time to enjoy it if you release it september when school starts i wont have any time please do something or just let me know when i comes out

Ummm, what is the the point of this post? They have already spent a lot of time on the T7. They will not hurry up and miss out some important pieces or it.

hi pmdg well i know you are working realy hard but i was expecting pmdg 777 at summer time so that i have time to enjoy it if you release it september when school starts i wont have any time please do something or just let me know when i comes out

They're not gonna speed up or delay the release just because one person says so. But don't worry, IF they decide to release somewhere between september and december you can enjoy it on Christmas!  :lol: Besides, school is more important then flight simming. Get those good grades and become a rw T7 pilot! And also there are the weekends. Just because you have a world liner doesn't mean you have to sit in front of the PC all day and do 12 hour flights.  :rolleyes:

Longhauls: Great for studying while in cruise!

School is more important than flightsimming?  I always thought it was the other way around.

LOL.   :Nerd:

But I agree, I no longer go to school, but when I did, I used to enjoy the longhaulers for study time.  Perfect!

Longhauls: Great for studying while in cruise!

Agreed.  It forced me to not waste time on the interwebs (my original comp couldn't really keep up with the additional program running) and actually put my head in a book.

Kyle Rodgers

This is the second 'where is the damn 777!!!' Like thread today so let me just quote myself

We've had countless threads like these and will be closed down.

For me, a day never passes without me thinking of the 777. What do I do to make time fly? Make myself busy

please do something

What do you expect us to do? Break into PMDG's office and steal a copy of the 777 for you?

The title is a letter to PMDG. This is just a long sentence. I would suggest concentrating on the school side of things and worry about the T7 later.

Richie Walsh

The title is a letter to PMDG. This is just a long sentence. I would suggest concentrating on the school side of things and worry about the T7 later.

I whole heartedly agree. Run on sentences are the bane of the world, I am tellin' ya!

Ryan, once again you owe me. I am shutting this one down so you can concentrate on that Cessna something or other that you are working  on.. :lol: