Sign in to follow this  
Lyle221

Almost 2 Years after the NGX, and Still no 777

I know other users are really thinking the same thing, but they are so afraid to voice their opinion because they are afraid of being BASHED by other users.

WHY is there no news about the 777? It's almost 2 YEARS after the NGX, and we still have no update or anything on the 777,

I like how PMDG claimed that 77 won't take nearly as long as the NGX, well that certainly was a lie.

I would really like to still be young and be able to fly the 777, not old and in my 90's before it's released.

Please, since Facebook users ruined screenshots for us, could you atleast post some here???

Do you really believe that harping about it on this forum is going to make the developers release it any sooner? If they never released it at all, you've lost nothing other than the time you've spent reading the forums.

NAX669.png

No "update or anything" - you mean other than the 6-8 times Robert has posted an update in the last two years on the main PMDG forum? (including two in the last month)   :lol:

People really need to get over it, find something more to do with their lives than complaining about when it's going to be released. 

I know other users are really thinking the same thing, but they are so afraid to voice their opinion because they are afraid of being BASHED by other users.

WHY is there no news about the 777? It's almost 2 YEARS after the NGX, and we still have no update or anything on the 777,

I like how PMDG claimed that 77 won't take nearly as long as the NGX, well that certainly was a lie.

I would really like to still be young and be able to fly the 777, not old and in my 90's before it's released.

Please, since Facebook users ruined screenshots for us, could you atleast post some here???

Pls. search before posting ...

Really? No update in two years? You don't read the forums very often then do you?

Relax it's on it's way. It won't kill any of us (except maybe Luke  :lol:  ) to wait a little bit longer.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

A sense of entitlement is strong with this one.

Did you by any chance pre-purchase this addon?

They have made update, even though, they don't have to, cause I think they are like any other company that works on new things without consumer cashflow to keep it going.

Chill man. Do you act like this in the RW at stores also? 

In before the thread lock!

Seriously though man, I understand you want it and all, but they've been updating the whole time. This is going to help literally nothing.

"It's done when its done"

"they won't release an unfinished project"

"you haven't paid for it yet you don't get to demand updates"

and all that.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Well, this is certainly a new and refreshing thread!!  :Rolling Eyes: 

I would just like to say that if you believe that PMDG lied about the T7 then that's your own personnel opinion, an opinion that you should keep to yourself, it would probably be best for all of us as a whole along with your reputation! I 100% agree with you on the agonizing wait, if you really do care about the T7 then you should have enough patients like everyone else here to wait it out. But I'm pretty sure about 95% of us really really are inpatient (me) but we are keeping it to ourselves.

(except maybe Luke  :lol:)

That happened in March - I'm really just a ghost now (-;

There is plenty news. Last time it was about ground handling system. Highlight: much asked for realtime fueling option from the MD-11 is back.

Was not. The NGX was released in summer 2011, almost exactly two years ago. The MD-11 was released in Q3 2008, giving the developers still almost a year of time to fulfill the promise, even if we presume that NGX work has not started until after MD-11 release (which is really really unlikely).

Are you 88 or older? Failing that, I will promise to buy you the 777 for your 90th birthday, even if it is not released by that time. Ryan has confirmed so much that a person who pays the current listed price of 165 million WILL get the 777 right away. (In other words, the 777 IS released, it is just very, very, very expensive.

The screenshot that "ruined it for you" (definitely did not ruin anything for me) was indeed posted to the forum and can be still found here.

That happened in March - I'm really just a ghost now (-;

Hmm. This has never really happened to me before. Talking to a ghost.

Do I offer condolences or do I congratulate you? How awesome or awful is it anyway to be a ghost? Do you have access to ladies showers or do they still carry you away in handcuffs?

This is all I have to say on the matter:

(does this win shortest pointed post of the year for me?)

Kyle Rodgers

We've had countless threads like these and will be closed down.

For me, a day never passes without me thinking of the 777. What do I do to make time fly? Make myself busy