http://www.walmart.com/ip/CYBERPOWERPC-Build-Your-Own-Gaming-Desktop-Bundle-Select-Case-Processor-Memory-Hard-Drive-and-more/21621640

I know I should build one my self but I simply do not have the time and is this a good deal?

I would get the 3570k my main question is if the motherboard is z77 ? For overclocking if not why would I even get the k version

Also I will get a 560 ti gtx off of amazon so I would get what ever comes in the bundle

One last thing is the water cooling setup at the end any good and can it do the job up to 4 ghz +?

-Thanks

Not sure if you're aware but figured I'd throw it out anyway, but overclocking a pre-built PC will void in any and all warranties that come with it.  Just a tip.

If you aren't overclocking than you don't need a 'K' version CPU.  Having said that, you'll want to overclock if you plan on running FSX with respectable settings or add-ons.

I'm confused by you saying you don't have time to build one.  A pre-built will cost you more money than building one yourself and putting together a PC takes about all of 1-hour - not to mention you get to hand pick the parts.