Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Caveats - No FLCH mode (yet!)

Hey guys,

Firstly, absolutely amazing project!

Just one suggestion - please take it as a genuine, well-intended suggestion, from someone who will be buying this product without any doubt, once the feature I'm going to talk of here, is added. :smile:

I notice on the sales page for the 737, you list two "Caveats" for potential purchasers:-

- No PDCS is included.

- No Weather Radar is included.

I do think it would be useful and appropriate to add "Currently No FLCH mode on SP177" to that list of caveats.   The FLCH mode is a key requirement in accurate operation of a SP177 endowed 737, used during climb as part of almost all SOPs. 

I wholly appreciate you are intending to add this (I've been in PM convo's with Jonathan), but as it's not currently included, the SP177 version is reliant on using Vertical Speed (just like the default FSX airliners) which isn't very realistic  -  hence the need for the caveat at present.

Thanks.

Done.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks very much for the response!   :Applause:

the night lighting is displaced (see picture). Do you know of a fix? Why is this happening?

I emailed roadburner but got no reply Please everyone seems to enjoy this aicraft except me

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

uhmmm... now that is interesting..  what light knob did you use to turn this on?

You will, however, have to wait till you're registered on the forums for us to help you with this...

Roadburner will get back to you.  Please remember that we all have real jobs (otherwise, we'd starve) and do have to work and spend time with our families.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Well...  I just tried it on mine and it works flawlessly.

I would suggest perhaps reinstalling it...

But definitely, hit up the forums should that not work.

No.  You can just delete the product folder in the airplanes directory.

Nothing but the F-1 wrapper key goes in to the registry.

Let me know if this works please.  (for the nightlighting)

No.  You can just delete the product folder in the airplanes directory.

Nothing but the F-1 wrapper key goes in to the registry.

Let me know if this works please.  (for the nightlighting)

Tried several times, ran as admin, tried deleteing every single file then installing, downloading a fresh f1 wrapper but still nothing... and Im running out activations on my pre-order key

Also I get sound creation failed

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You then need to get on the forums.

contact roadburner440 at milviz dot com