Sign in to follow this  
alainneedle1

There is an answer from Nick

You are discouraging it but you say to get a room? lol

My thought's were she looks 21, - which is my lowest age limit - and why would anybody be pm'n you about it? surely if anything it would be tom they would pm?

Och its a bit of banter, get over yourself!

And lock up your daughter!

He is just like people that doesn't see into social network much . Dexter is always in his laboratory

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

The NBC "To Catch a Predator" crew just showed up and is setting up their equipment. You guys better watch out. I'll just catch what I missed when the episode airs.

The NBC "To Catch a Predator" crew just showed up and is setting up their equipment. You guys better watch out. I'll just catch what I missed when the episode airs.

:lol:

He is just like people that doesn't see into social network much . Dexter is always in his laboratory

Didn't you just get angry with me for saying things about you when "I don't know anything about you"........... yet you are now deciding that I am like someone "not into a social network much", and stuck in my lab!

Anyway, it's all cool.  I don't take offence, and none is intended to you.

It's been a long thread day. :lol:

lol easy tiger, thats a bit harsh!

F@#@#@#g "predator"

That was a not-called-for kinda thing!!!!

Before i do get pm'd my apologies to anyone who WAS offended. For the record underagers are NOT my thing!!!!

I will go into a rage about that away from the forum!!!

I will report my own post - dont worry!

I will go into a rage about that away from the forum!!!

I will report my own post - dont worry!

a good one!  :lol:

:lol:

Didn't you just get angry with me for saying things about you when "I don't know anything about you"........... yet you are now deciding that I am like someone "not into a social network much", and stuck in my lab!

Anyway, it's all cool.  I don't take offence, and none is intended to you.

It's been a long thread day. :lol:

Read an respect what i have PM you an move on.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

Read an respect what i have PM you an move on.

I moved on about 12 posts ago.   :lazy:

Do the same, PLEASE.   (and no more PMs either please).

I moved on about 12 posts ago.   :lazy:

Do the same, PLEASE.   (and no more PMs either please).

I only PM you once see you like to be the center of attention, feel important that is good DEXTER!! LOL

Mr Leny

I only PM you once

Yeah this guy says one thing on the public forum - then PMs me with a character assasination and abusive drivel.  Nice. :wink:

see you like to be the center of attention, feel important that is good DEXTER!! LOL

:Applause:

Mind you, knowing this thread, who knows what we'll move on to next.......

Supertramp anybody?

Guest ecg

Lockdown commences in 10...9...8...7...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm going to sleep. Have a fun, and don't forget that too much negativism(even about competitor product)and complaing is not good for health...

“A lot of research has been done that shows complaining is damaging to health, relationships and careers,”

Michael Cunningham, Ph.D., a psychologist at the University of Louisville, observes that humans' taste for complaining probably evolved from our ancestors' way of crying out a warning when something threatened the tribe

Yeah this guy says one thing on the public forum - then PMs me with a character assasination and abusive drivel.  Nice. :wink:

Oky doky, so you're still making personal insults? ........ Cool well you showed how much credibility you have.   I'd rather be Dexter than the cuddly toy in your profile pic:  a muppet I believe.....     Now get over yourself and move on.   Seriously, every attempt I've made to calm down your little drama outburst and close this silly little game of tennis, you just stir it up again.       Center of attention.... heh! 

I won't be coming to thing thread any more - stalkers are so 1990 - so I won't read your next pointless reply so don't waste your time.....

Dexter give a rest an go to sleep . Notice TOM AVSIM STAFF NOTICE WHAT I PM YOU . So calling stalker is so not true an offensive DEXTER IS offensive is funny if you ask me . Stalker is worst an i am not offended all i am saying don't talk with out knowing someone . I can't take it no more . You know what am going to do since you like to be the center of attention . So everyone can see if by the time i come back an this thread is not close what i will do is have the girl you are so talking about make a video saying she is not 13 or offended by the comment so you can mind you business an lived in your LAB .  I send you an invite so you can view reality an Shut up. An stop talking BS about people you don't know . You like people to respect you but you were the one disrespectful.

Mr Leny

Well, I can't imagine how this could be the case. OpenLC works with FTXG, yes, and it comes with extra textures, yes, but those extra textures will only be called by OpenLC itself. When you put the freeware Norway landclass above the OpenLC landclass you will see the Norway landclass calling FTXG textures: I can tell you that right now it does a wonderful job doing so! Norway has never looked so good!

Again, I have said it before, I fail to see how OpenLC can ruin other addons as long as you can change the order to your liking in the Scenery Library.

Jeroen, what you're saying would be entirely correct - if OrbX were keeping to the existing, compartmentalised architecture of FSX scenery. But I've been doing a little research myself and found this interesting set of architecture diagrams from the man himself. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/58990-ftx-global-architecture-explained/

Now my reading of that FTX Global architecture is that it's modifying underlying foundations , the control files like autogendescriptions.spb and lclookup.bgl that are outside the scenery library heirarchy, and that these modified control files are called not just by FTX regions or OpenLC, but also any 3rd party terrain products too.  If that's the case, it doesn't matter where you put an add-on in the library, as it's still going to be through those modified control files, and that's where the possibility for problems can creep in.

Again I know next to nothing of FSX architecture, but I do have an IT background and know how to roughly analyse a system.  If lclookup.bgl is some sort of landclass lookup table as the name suggests, and OrbX have changed it so that, if you'll forgive a simplified abstract hypothetical example, Landclass #1 is now arable farmland instead of open meadow, and Landclass#23 is now tropical rainforest instead of deciduous woodland, then a 3rd party landclass product that's been coded based on the original default values will now give you the wrong terrain types.  That sounds like what might be happening with FinlandX.

Reading further announcements from Jon Venema, it looks like OrbX have done their best to minimise the compatibility problems, but the word is Minimise not Eliminate.

I don't know for sure if that is actually causing problems, and it could be that my figuring of FSX architecture is dead wrong.  But that's where I can see the potential for problems to arise.

Let me reiterate: I'm not in the anti-OrbX camp, I'm definitely not an FTXG naysayer. I'm absolutely delighted with what I've seen FTXG and FTX Scotland do to my sim.  Even if FTXG+OLC does result in a vendor lock-in, I may very well buy into it anyway, if it looks like the best option for me.

Oh and by the way Jeroen, thanks for your work to bring Freeware Norway to us English-speaking flightsimmers.  After installing FinlandX I went on to follow your instructions for Norway, and the results under FTXG are as you say quite spectacular.

Respectfully again,

Dr V