Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Cloud 9 - XClass on sale

I mis-read the title of this thread, and thought it said "Cloud 9 - Xmas Sale".

Boy, there starting that early I thought to myself! :lol:

So this looks interesting.   The big question is, will it work with F____T___X____Gl.......   oh, I'll just leave it.

EDIT:  Cannot find any mention of XClass on the above website?

I mis-read the title of this thread, and thought it said "Cloud 9 - Xmas Sale".

Boy, there starting that early I thought to myself! :lol:

So this looks interesting.   The big question is, will it work with F____T___X____Gl.......   oh, I'll just leave it.

It does, which is why they've dropped the pricing.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Just got Xclass Europe, placed it above UT vegetation and below UT urban, flying over Portugal I got an ugly repetitive moire pattern, did not have that with UTX and FTXG alone.

Xclass had one advantage though, the textures chosen for Portugal rural was a bit less green, more brownish/yellow. Difficult to say what is correct but I can't stand the repetitive pattern though...

23.png

EDIT:  Cannot find any mention of XClass on the above website?

X-Class it's a Cloud9 product, it's found on the Cloud9 page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

Note that, it's the only Cloud9 product that doesn't use any software activation method, which means there's no Trial version, the download will be accessible only after purchase.

Cloud9 landclass are IMO really good especially for their price, I have them all. There is also fine tuned seasons file with the landclass and if you think you see too much "summery" landscape during winter, just disable the seasons.bgl in landclass scenery folder to enable normal FSX seasons. At the time makers decided to disable overdone "hard winter" in some areas.