Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

FTX Global - A question before buying

I am thinking of getting FTX Global but I notice that there is FTX England among others.

Does FTX Global negate the use of FTX England and is there more detail in FTX England then in FTX Global and if so does FTX England go at a higher layer then FTX Global?

Also, I have special textures for the Canaries that look realistic and I would like to know how FTX Global looks around these islands.

One final question is how it works with FSGlobal which is land mesh.

Thanks for any help in advance

FTX England is a specific Region product, so a lot more detailed than the England coverage within FTX Global.

FTX England contains textures, landclass, custom objects, upgraded airports, etc, etc.

So yes, you can have FTX England and FTX Global.  FTX Global is primarily texture replacements, but I understand it may have Scenery Library entries.  If that's the case, just ensure FTX England is above any FTX Global entries.

Your textures for the Canaries must be BGL files? ........ (EG. Scenery, not textures). If so just put them above FTX Global.