Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Someone please explain this picture...

My kind of girl. I knew I liked something about her. As if thumbing her nose at liberals wasn't good enough to win my heart!

looks like an uncoordinated climbing turn to the right. losing airspeed if no throttle adjustment.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sarah_Palin_Flight_Simulator.jpg

Fort Richardson, Alaska -- Governor Sarah Palin tests her flying abilities on one of the many flight simulators provided by the Medallion Foundation at Aviation Day. Aviation Day was developed this year to demonstrate some of the opportunities for aviation in Alaska. Cadets from STARBASE and the Alaska Military Youth Academy were able to learn about aviation from the lead organizations in aviation safety development, digital mapping, flight simulator development as well as tour Alaska National Guard rescue helicopters and a Civil Air Patrol glider.

I'd say a women trying to figure out how her son is so good at flying...

Sarah_Palin_Flight_Simulator.jpg

30 deg Bank  with no Rudder  .!!

.     I wonder if she has a better view of Russia from up there ?

She most likely will just crash and burn in the end...

Kacper Nowotynski

I think this is the only positive thing I can think of that she has done or said since 2008.

And despite all of her shortcomings, she's still managed to hurdle over the incredibly low bar set by halfwits like Barnie Frank, Al Fraken and Dianne Feinstein.

looks like an uncoordinated climbing turn to the right. losing airspeed if no throttle adjustment.

So what's life like in the secret mirror dimension? :P. (joke, just in case that wasn't obvious)

Looks like a left turn to me.

i know its not a right turn...just couldnt see her turning left.

the incredibly low bar set by halfwits like Barney Frank, Al Franken and Dianne Feinstein.

You are being overly generous!

i know its not a right turn...just couldnt see her turning left.

Politically correct!!

Yes, I think you may be right.

Barney's district was re-apportioned and he saw the hand writing on the wall in that he would likely not have been re-elected, so he retired. A bigger buffoon I've never seen.