Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Someone please explain this picture...

So what's life like in the secret mirror dimension? . (joke, just in case that wasn't obvious)

believe you may have been the only one who got the joke!

Do you think she'll quit half way through the flight ?

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

Great!  As long as she's not doing that in public office! 

And despite all of her shortcomings, she's still managed to hurdle over the incredibly low bar set by halfwits like Barnie Frank, Al Fraken and Dianne Feinstein.

Somebody chomped at the bit to get political!  Please shut down this topic before it gets ugly!

You are being overly generous

Sorry but I disagree.  Barney Frank is brilliant IMO! 

Sorry but I disagree. Barney Frank is brilliant IMO!

You should meet him in person. Better still, have him "educate" you about the financial crisis.

And despite all of her shortcomings, she's still managed to hurdle over the incredibly low bar set by halfwits like Barnie Frank, Al Fraken and Dianne Feinstein.

I actually think Barnie Frank is a very smart guy.  Not sure about the other two.  I think the US has the same problem we have in Canada....not exactly attracting the best and brightest minds to political positions.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Sarah Palin. Governor of Alaska. (Governor of a home school...)

I was just being cheeky because I don't get Fox News in my part of the world and no one talks about her here.   :P

Matthew Kane

Who is she???

Did you just not recognise Sarah Palin, or haven't you heard about her?

Edit: Disregard, I didn't notice I wasn't on the last page of the topic.

Reminds of those "send us a caption" things for magazines. I would submit "FLIGH developer confused on flying inside plane"

Brilliant picture, I thought that Sarah was quite amusing when she was doing whatever it was she was doing politically. She did come out with a whole series of howlers that made for great news coverage over here in the UK. I particularly liked this one.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

Wycliffe

Sarah_Palin_Flight_Simulator.jpg

You have to tell us where you got this pic from. I actually like Sara, she looks pretty attractive here...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Love Sarah.....My stomach turns when I think of Nancy Pelosi.

Stan

Wish there was a downvote button in this forum..

You have to tell us where you got this pic from. I actually like Sara, she looks pretty attractive here...

If only attractiveness told us how smart people are.. Unfortunately, esp in this case it doesn't mean a thing..

Kacper Nowotynski

That's some nice scenery, and I'm not talkin about Palin. What is that Tongass Fjords? Orbx SAK? Nice console too.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor