Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

I finally got out of Michigan, lol..and San Diego looks great!

Fellow Fly Guys 'n Gals,

If you have FSXG installed, head over to the great state of California for some FSXG 'love'.

Take a flight from KSAN (San Diego) to KOAK (Oakland) and see how California is doing with FSXG. I think you will like the result....

A high-wing Cessna is the ticket...rubber necking is to be enjoyed without pesky wings in the way...lol.

LOD 5.5 or 6.5 is really nice if you stay in the air for any reasonable amount of time....

Have fun.

All I can say is:

Dude, you're seriously starting to get annoying.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

All I can say is:

attachicon.gifSpam.jpg

ouarf.gif  Now, that was funny, from both of you...   thank-you.gif

All I can say is:

attachicon.gifSpam.jpg

I'm so pleased it's not just me.........

@ Sesquashto:  Why not start a thread in the Screenshot Forum and post away.... show some pics of your flights as they will be worth so much more than these repeated, 'wordy' posts.  We all get that you love FTXG.  I agree it looks fantastic.  When I can afford it, I'll almost certainly pick it up, but when I do, I won't keep starting new threads in the FSX General Section, justifying my purchase.

We.........are........begging.........you...........please.......stop!

You need to find a new hobby for a little while. You're pissing off a lot of people on this site I think, Personally I don't care to see this kind of post.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The Unofficial ORBX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

You need to find a new hobby for a little while. You're pissing off a lot of people on this site I think, Personally I don't care to see this kind of post.

I've been around here a lot longer than you.......and his posts are just fine!!!

I'm getting ###### off, just reading some of these reactions....

I always enjoy Mitch's posts, they shine with positive enthusiasm.

When you read the often puerile negativity that sometimes exists in these forums they're a breath of fresh air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Het Mitch-left Michigan for good for California. Xplane's version is substandard. Used to have Megascenery SC -how is this product improved. Look forward to your thoughts and Picts-thanks for your thoughts!

Really?  Then please, I request this...put me on your IGNORE list..and your 'problems' go away...poof!

If I annoy you, WHY are you deciding to view my thread?  Most curious behavior 

...am i 'pissing you off'?  Sorry you feel that way, but the Net houses a billion opinions, and on-line personages. If I 'offend' your sense of communication style...DON'T read....  There...the situation is fixed, in your case. If you see a post of mine...just remember how much I '###### you and some others off'...and keep on moving down the thread line...  :)

Happy trails,

Mitch'er

Het Mitch-left Michigan for good for California. Xplane's version is substandard. Used to have Megascenery SC -how is this product improved. Look forward to your thoughts and Picts-thanks for your thoughts!

Hi Geofa, 

About your question?  I found that FSXG gives an all-round good rep of the 'burbs and business areas around KSAN (but have to say, that the latest rendition of GEX did a bang-up job of that, too!) and that it made me feel like I was there...UTX of course is in the mix.  What is your thoughts on the area in view of FSXG, homeboy? :)  I wish you and your family, all the best in your new digs.  If you moved for musical opportunity, I can surely see that...I have moved (as you have seen in this post) for such, myself.  I do hope as you, to one day in retirement, God willing, to own a Cessna StationAir 6 Amphib. That is my hunt-down, and count-down, lol.  I have a couple of real-life's saved in a growing file. In fact, I actually got my wife onboard (excuse the pun...I know...bad....) by ONLY the fact that it can hold six family and friend passengers, and more importantly to her...(she has a fear of small puddle jumpers...) an Amphib could land on any surface below us, if engine failure was in play. That was the pivotal sale for the StationAir 6. OK..I'm starting to type-ramble...so out of here. Tell me what you think of any product that enhances your present location. Good to read from you Geofa, as always!

Post Edit: I'd love to see a StationAir 6 from Carenado for XPX.  It would be so sold, (do you hear that, Carenado!!!???) I have their rendition for FS9 and FSX.  C'mom Carenado...give me one for XPX!

Mitch

All I can say is:

attachicon.gifSpam.jpg

Just put me on the SPAM filter. My feelings would not be hurt. Each to their own needs. I have large and broad shoulders... :)

Cheers!

Mitch