Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Hansen

Uninstalling Orbx FTX Global ........ how?

gizmosellsbunnys, you posted here just a couple of seconds after you posted negative things about FTXG in "convince me whjy I should buy FTX Global/own UTX/GEX". Amazing speed, just like you had something prepared, "coppy / paste". I can understand when someone have one problem with a product, but to come here and take all ORBX threads just to post negative things about them rise some questions...And so fast, wow!

gizmosellsbunnys, you posted here just a couple of seconds after you posted negative things about FTXG in "convince me whjy I should buy FTX Global/own UTX/GEX". Amazing speed, just like you had something prepared, "coppy / paste". I can understand when someone have one problem with a product, but to come here and take all ORBX threads just to post negative things about them rise some questions...And so fast, wow!

Hahaha....the same can be said about you the other way around, and how could you know he was that fast?

Instead of writing about why gizmo should not post something true why don't you post something that will make his post invalid, meaning that what he posted is not true at all with something that can make him look like he does not know what he's talking about.....with some proof that what he's saying is invalid. 

Now, if you think that showing the true colors of a product (despite the product been nice visually) is negative you are wrong, I call that informative.

• Upvote 1

Hahaha....the same can be said about you the other way around, how could you know he was that fast?

Instead of writing about why gizmo should not post something true why don't you post something that will make his post invalid, meaning that what he posted is not true at all with something that can make him look like he does not know what he's talking about.....with some proof that what he's saying is invalid. 

Now, if you think that showing the true colors of a product (despite the product been nice visually) is negative you are wrong, I call that informative.

Hahaha... If you leave browser on forums, you can see when somebody post comment on every single topic, becouse that topic goes to the top instantly. This happened with this two topics in a matter of seconds.

Btw, you didn't answered when somebody asked you yesterday - is that true that you have worked with NickN and becouse of that you are trying to clear his name all over this forums? Apparently you have posted that somewhere, sometime... Just asking, you have totaly disappeared after that.

Also, i can't see any prove that gismo's post is valid... He just posted some very negative tings... This world need some balance, so i posted something funny and more positive 

EDIT: just to add, if gizmo came here with an concrete and real problem, i would have gladly helped him. I just don't like to see this negativism

Edited by B247NG

Hahaha... If you leave browser on forums, you can see when somebody post comment on every single topic, becouse that topic goes to the top instantly. This happened with this two topics in a matter of seconds.

Btw, you didn't answered when somebody asked you yesterday - is that true that you have worked with NickN and becouse of that you are trying to clear his name all over this forums? Apparently you have posted that somewhere, sometime... Just asking, you have totaly disappeared after that.

Also, i can't see any prove that gismo's post is valid... He just posted some very negative tings... This world need some balance, so i posted something funny and more positive 

bete.gif  Yes I did.

Gizmo posted the truth, nothing about negativity, you may not like it but if you read this forum and others there IS problems with FTXG not playing well with other add on,  JV SAID that he could not see why FTXG would not be DX10 compatible at released...    http://forum.avsim.net/topic/414526-orbx-ftx-global-not-dx10-compatible/ big problem there. for DX10 users, the funny thing is that somebody else (Steve) will have to fix it for them. 

Here is another thread about FTXG = problems with other add on, http://forum.avsim.net/topic/414940-ftx-global-night-lights-behaviour-with-other-add-ons/  

So gizmo post is valid, since you want to balance the world find a fix for these problems so everybody can play nice together, now that would be balancing the world.

• Upvote 1

for DX10 users, the funny thing is that somebody else (Steve) will have to fix it for them.

I still can't see that something is broken, DX10 has some problems becouse is unfinished, and that is what Steve will have to fix. 

So gizmo post is valid

Everybody has a right to their opinion. Mine is that somebody tries realy hard to create uncertainty arround one of the best things that ever happened to FSX. And i still think I just witnessed incredibly fast two posts on two different topics. Why would anyone come to Avsim only to writte negative comments only about FTXG on very different topics and incredibly fast? There was some topics between this two, I can only imagine how he managed to find them so fast  :rolleyes:

I will not comment too much about this anymore, there is no need for that.

Have a fun

I still can't see that something is broken, DX10 has some problems becouse is unfinished, and that is what Steve will have to fix. 

Everybody has a right to their opinion. Mine is that somebody tries realy hard to create uncertainty arround one of the best things that ever happened to FSX. And i still think I just witnessed incredibly fast two posts on two different topics. Why would anyone come to Avsim only to writte negative comments only about FTXG on very different topics and incredibly fast? There was some topics between this two, I can only imagine how he managed to find them so fast  :rolleyes:

I will not comment too much about this anymore, there is no need for that.

Have a fun

You are still missing the point, it's not about negativity, it's about information, peoples are now finding out that FTXG and UTX are NOT fully compatible just to take this one for example with the lights problem, other problems are reported with other sceneries also...., so it's about been honest and informative, I have no problems what so ever with you or anybody else buying FTXG, but why keeping your head in the sand and make believe that FTXG as no issue at all or that FTXG will have NO issue with other add on?

Funny that you did reply about the DX10 problem but not about the other problem, since you said and I quote "EDIT: just to add, if gizmo came here with an concrete and real problem, i would have gladly helped him. I just don't like to see this negativism", so why not helping toufic83, he did not get a reply yet, I'm sure he'll be please to get your help.

And I suppose gex  is perfect with no bugs  at all than,  name one product  that has been released  with no bugs in it the first time

• Upvote 2

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Guest ecg

And I suppose gex  is perfect with no bugs  at all than,  name one product  that has been released  with no bugs in it the first time

+1

Forgive Alain, he had some issues with Orbx a while back. Says he has moved on. He won't buy or use their products anymore. But he spends a lot of time commenting in this forum and any others that have ORBx posts. I think he may not be so over it. Need proof take a look at his post history.

I am probably going to get in trouble for this post but it seems clear that Alain has an agenda and that is to underhandedly bash Orbx in a civil and friendly manner.

He will say and has said it his right to state his opinion. OK. But why feel the need on something you don't care about or use, not once but again and again.

Hmmm, seems to me this could be defined as troll behavior, be it a friendly one.

This is just my impression of the situation and my personal opinion.

Peace out!

• Upvote 4

+1

Forgive Alain, he had some issues with Orbx a while back. Says he has moved on. He won't buy or use their products anymore. But he spends a lot of time commenting in this forum and any others that have ORBx posts. I think he may not be so over it. Need proof take a look at his post history.

I am probably going to get in trouble for this post but it seems clear that Alain has an agenda and that is to underhandedly bash Orbx in a civil and friendly manner.

He will say and has said it his right to state his opinion. OK. But why feel the need on something you don't care about or use, not once but again and again.

Hmmm, seems to me this could be defined as troll behavior, be it a friendly one.

Peace out!

+1

It's my impresion too

And just take a look at gizmosellsbunnys post #30 in this thread and alainneedle1 #28, try to find the difference:

This would not be the first time they change their mind about something right?  Nick already raised his voice about that, he may not be the only one not liking this.....

This would not be the first time they change their mind about something right?  Nick already raised his voice about that, he may not be the only one not liking this.....

Even number of "....." at the end is same  :lol:

• Upvote 1

This hobby has gotten so complicated...

If everyone could please post their agendas in their signature, I could keep track of who I am supposed to be outraged with.

Thanks

pp

• Upvote 6

+1

Peace out!

Yea I noticed  this  lately  that  when a new orbox topic  is posted he is sure  to point  negatives posts on it,  if you don't  buy the product or use  why bother  to bash the product all the time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

heating up popcorn and waiting for mods to arrive. :aggressive:

• Upvote 1

ZORAN

This hobby has gotten so complicated...

If everyone could please post their agendas in their signature, I could keep track of who I am supposed to be outraged with.

Thanks

pp

My agenda:   :P

"I spend hundreds and thousands of bucks for heaps of hardware and addons for a 7-year-old, rather inexpensive, 40 bucks base sim.

After investing all those bucks and having built a 400GB sim installation, instead of starting to sim, I rather go to the forums to argue with other investors of hundreds and thousands of bucks over their huge flightsim installations.

And I blatantly refuse to simply enjoy my hobby ..."

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm. Every single add on I have works fine with FTX global? FT, FB, FSDT, TROPICAL SIM, SUNSKYJET, AEROSOFT, WING CREATION, the list goes on.

What's all this crap about being locked into ORBX?

The sim has been rejuvenated thanks to them.

Rock on ORBX! Keep up the good work and take over the world for all I care.