Sign in to follow this  
LarryImler

Milviz did you get my email

I emailed you guys too get on your forums, I haven't got an answer yet.

I know your having email problems that's why I'm posting here. I sent you 2 emails 1 from yahoo email and 1 from aol email. Sent them this morning.

Looking for a reply

Lar

You do realize that they have lives to... And they don't spend all there time on Email? I'm guessing they are just haven't looked at it yet.

These emails are to?  If they are to roadburner... then... you'll have to be patient please.  He's in the Navy and "in country" at the moment.  He will get you set up but it can take up to 36 hours before that happens.  Please be patient as it usually takes less than 12 but it can, as I said, take longer.

If not, then please mail to me at colin at milviz dot com.  (don't mail me for getting registered on the site or for non-purchase related questions as I will refer you to roadburner or to the forums).  (and I probably will be ... short)

Thanks.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Maple syrup, You want to relax, I do realize that they have their own lives, have jobs, blah blah blah, I was just asking a question. Now if you seen above, there having email problems, I read that on another post, so if they didn't get the email then how are they gonna get back to me.

Thank you milviz for getting back ahold of me, that's all I needed to know.