Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

PrecisionManuals.com is down - everyone panic!

Oddly, I came to AVSIM to see what the "scuttlebutt" is.  It is my luck that I am trying to re-install the MD-11 right now. :-)

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

LinkedIn.com is down as well here....

Must be some select servers across the globe

The sum of 7+7+7 is 21!  Minus the sum of 7+3+7 is 17!  21-17 is 4.  So August 4 it is!! LOL jk haha this is actually the first release that I closely followed so it will be fun to see the energy in the forums before it comes out.  Can't wait

Mark Javornik

Haha I remember seeing someone post something to do with the sums of the numbers, so I gave it a try and I ended up with 4.  I was surprised myself with the coincidence.  I actually heard that the 707 name originated because of something to do with its performance capabilities, but I forgot the full story.  Would be cool to look up though

Mark Javornik

How long will the servers be down? Just bought a 747-400 because I can't wait for the 200ER any longer hehe

I've been watching their site and the forums like a hawk ever since I saw a notice on vroute about a big group flight to celebrate the 777 release... My heart stopped when I saw it, then restarted and I grabbed my wallet and went the PMDG's site.

Yeah, still wasn't released. 

I went back and read the rest of the notice. Wasn't happy by the time I got to the bottom. They even admitted to planning this flight prematurely since 08/04 is the speculated date.

Watch the 4th roll around and it still not be released.  :P

FYI, site is back up. 

No T7  :huh:

FYI, site is back up. 

You can't log in though  :P

FYI, site is back up. 

Are you sure? Because i went to the store (PMDG Store) and i got a message saying Dear customer,

We are currently experiencing a database connection problem on our store. I hope that is good news! Anyway i should stop panicking and just wait.