Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

PrecisionManuals.com is down - everyone panic!

Are you sure? Because i went to the store (PMDG Store) and i got a message saying Dear customer,

We are currently experiencing a database connection problem on our store. I hope that is good news! Anyway i should stop panicking and just wait. 

... I should stop waiting and just panic!!!   :lol:

... I should stop waiting and just panic!!!   :lol:

Lol! Im gonna start panacking on the 3rd because it might be realesed on the 4th!

It's only a matter of time before RSR or Tabs comes in.

Folks, remember, they haven't even released any preview video, and they did for their NGX pre-release [right?]

And, I think I remember them giving a date a few weeks in advance.

But it's PMDG come to think of it, and you never know what to expect, other than high quality aircraft  :P

First. RSR posted that there would be outages and not to panic. Which was the OP's original intent, I believe. Second RSR also promised videos for the NGX and later admitted that he was too busy to release them. I don't remember any videos except from AOA. I could be wrong, my memory is faulty at times.  :crazy:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Oddly enough, Angle of Attack also conducted 'server maintenance' and were down for a short time.

:P

Time for more speculation ;)

Cheers,

Julian Roschlau

I'd guess also that they would release when there are not other products that everyone is rushing out to buy.

With the recent release of FTX-G there may not be many with the funds to buy the 777 if it were released this week.

Also there is the upcoming PFPX in the next month to consider......

Great Im now on my 3rd day of trying to re activate the NGX because I have to jump through hoops to access my extended download service that I paid for and is valid for 12 months  :rolleyes:

ZORAN

The shop database is still experiencing difficulties.

-INSERT WILDEST SPECULATION HERE-

Folks, remember, they haven't even released any preview video, and they did for their NGX pre-release [right?]

A video isn't necessary, Rob would rather release this thing as soon as it's market-ready

Gents-

I know this will disappoint a few of you- but the LAST thing you want me doing right now is fiddling around with video editing...

Seriously... Consider the amount of time required to create even a short video...

I'd rather continue to focus on cleanup details so we can push this thing out to you.