Sign in to follow this  
DickB

FTX-G Low & Slow ?

I've read lots of discussion and seen many pix of FTX-G, but so far no screenshots taken at low level (say 500 - 100ft). Not that I fly around at that height all the time, but I do like my scenery to look real when I'm landing/taking off. I currently have GEX (EU), and that works very well in that respect. Could someone possibly post some low level pix of FTX-G to compare ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Since I installed FTXg after assignment flights I do a lot of random bushflying/exploration of our world.

Very satisfied with it.

I may post shots but have to crop a little because they are panoramic!

Cheers

Hi!

Since I installed FTXg after assignment flights I do a lot of random bushflying/exploration of our world.

Very satisfied with it.

I may post shots but have to crop a little because they are panoramic!

Cheers

Thanks - that's re-assuring. Do post some pix if you can.

Low enough? ^_^ A look at two random airports (since you were interested in how things looked when you are near airports) in the USA, FSX and FTXG only, no other ground scenery was used. (Take note that my default zoom is 0.40.) Of course you have to see it all in motion: on a screenshot it becomes too obvious that the textures aren't high res and so on, but during flight it looks great, specially since this is default FSX/FTXG! Just as renevirgo I am very satsified with it.

9408018344_1cc0d4fe68_o.jpg

9408018168_e837231a43_o.jpg

pics from middle east, china, japan, indonesia, ukrainia

cheers

What are those funny bluish buildings about one-third way across in the China pic (3rd image) ? Kinda look like sideways "D"s. They don't look quite right to me.

Are you talking about those roofs I see out there??  At least that's what I am seeing.

Not real satisfied with this. maybe as freeware.. but not payware.

looks roofs to me, not quite sharp but this is an old machine... I'm in the build of an Haswell one.

I like the ukrainian shot, trees and overall textures are plausible.

Are you talking about those roofs I see out there??  At least that's what I am seeing.

Yes - the roofs don't seem to fit the buildings somehow.

I like the ukrainian shot, trees and overall textures are plausible.

I do too.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The Unofficial ORBX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.