Sign in to follow this  
zmak

AI Problems

Hi Simmers

FSX is behaving strange with AI.  The only airport where it loads all the time is KLAX

My set up

VOXATC controls all the traffic and I have default AI disabled  as required.

Now Im not sure if its Vox atc or the A1- player. Im pretty sure it may be the AI player as I messed with it trying to restore the AI traffic 

So I extracted the original AI player from FSX disk however FSX just crashes to desktop with the original.

I dont know a lot about the AI player so would appreciated some guidance in finding out whats happening with my AI (woai) traffic, thanks

edit

forgot to mention re starting fsx can sometimes re set AI at any airport . Confuuuusing lol

ZORAN

I'm sure others will come up with the correct answer, but here's a suggestion.  FSX does not show its AI traffic when it has FS9 traffic files.  If that's the case, you can use a utility program to convert the FS9 traffic to FSX.  I have successfully used AI Flight Planner.   

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Thankx bud , all good with WOAI has been working flawless , they just disappeared, same files..

thinks it time for full fsx repair although I don't like doing it, always some sort of drama later

ZORAN