Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captain420

FSX2P3D or Estonia's Migratoin Tool

Before I purchase a migrator tool for my FSX -> P3D installation. Which out of these 2 works better? I heard from other's that I'm able to even get UTX/GEX installed with one of these tools. Would like some advice from those who have used both on which one to get.

I want to be able to install PMDG planes, GEX, UTX, EZDok Camera, OpusFSX, REX, GSX,  FlyTampa Scenery, MegaSceneryEarth, etc. Will these tools allow me to do that quick and easily?

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I used EMT and managed to install all of my old add-ons for FSX, and some new ( PMDG NGX ) without a glitch!  It works flawlessly! Their support is also VERY GOOD.

I once received a virus alert from their installer. It was a false positive, but they promptly replied explaining the reasons and announcing a new version without that problem.

Anyway, I have re-installed P3D but decided to not install anything not P3D-ready. This had been my initial position, but then I couldn't resist using my A2A stuff, etc... Now I have a clean install where I use ** only ** P3D-ready stuff.

Since I am not going to buy anything else for P3D or FSX ( until P3D v2 is announced and explained ) this means that my fleet, apart from the default aircraft that come with P3D, is limited to Aerosoft's DR-400 and their AXE.  Most of my flying is in X-Plane, ELITE and DCS, so, it's perfectly enough for me :-)