Sign in to follow this  
SparkGaming

Woai Traffic

Hello, This topic is addressed to users of WOAI or people with lots of knowledge with AI traffic (I don't know anything lol) I have been using WOAI traffic for a few months I really like it it's free and the models are nice but I am starting to get annoyed. On most of the airports I fly at witch in the real world are pretty crowded, there is hardly any moving traffic at all times of the day and all year long, maybe 1 taxing plane and one landing that's it! My traffic sliders are at 100% And all the gates are filled but it's not realistic to have no wait for takeoff! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

-Spark

Use one of the traffic utilities and batch convert all your WOAI traffic files to FSX format. Then you should see more traffic.

Use one of the traffic utilities and batch convert all your WOAI traffic files to FSX format. Then you should see more traffic.

Traffic utility?