Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Powerful Thunderstorm Runway Approach

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here is a nice Central American flight from MSLP El Salvador International Airport located about 31 miles from San Salvador in El Salvador to MMMA General Juan N. Ãlvarez International Airport located 26 km 16 miles from Acapulco, Mexico.

Taxiing from the terminal gate on way to short of runway 07

ma1_zps361f71a0.jpg

Still taxiing

ma2_zpsbfeb6dc0.jpg

Entering into runway 07 for take off via BARAS departure

ma3_zpsdd5fde6e.jpg

ma4_zps1a050d27.jpg

Airborne on climb to FL360 making little left turn to BARAS with background view of town of Los Huezo where you can see highway route number RN 05 running from El Salvador to the airport

ma5_zpsb3da5b88.jpg

Still climbing to FL360 while passing lake called Lago de Ilopango which is crater lake filling 28 sq miles of volcanic caldera with last volcano eruption in 1880

ma6lakeoffairport_zps89d4d984.jpg

Passing city of San Salvador, Lago de Ilopango lake just below jet engine, and Lempa River 78 km north of San Salvador seen above the engine

ma7_zps2280cd2f.jpg

Time to head to BARAS to Pacific ocean shore to fly along western shores of Central America straight up to Mexico

ma8_zps6fbbf5de.jpg

Cockpit view of intercepting BARAS where you can tell from that view that flight along western coasts of Central America is going to be fun and gorgeous!!

ma9_zps67cd0853.jpg

Cruising at FL360 via UA317 and J1 routes along the western coast

ma11_zps49d10cf4.jpg

ma13_zpsbc713e89.jpg

ma15_zps1f7eb9dc.jpg

On descent from FL360 to 10,000 ft now at FL150 where you can see heavy clouds gathering with warning from MMAA airport control tower about coming powerful thunderstorm

ma16_zps5b1a5fd9.jpg

Battling powerful thunderstorm on final runway approach to runway 28

ma17_zps8ae3327d.jpg

Cockpit view of runway approach in middle of powerful thunderstorm

ma18_zps43e8e104.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink to view rest of exciting powerful thunderstorm landing!!

Here is the link: http://vatil.org.il/forum/index.php/topic/40517-powerful-thunderstorm-runway-approach/

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Love the foul weather.

I'm guessing this is not FSX, I certainly don't get awesome rain and lightening like that.

Cool, but scary! I wouldn't want to be aboard that plane :O

Thanks all for kind words!!!

I'm guessing this is not FSX, I certainly don't get awesome rain and lightening like that.

You are right:):) It is edited:):) Heavy rain and electric lightings come from editing software.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg