Sign in to follow this  
captain420

No pre startup options when launching P3D?

Is there any way to get a pre selection screen like in FSX upon launching? I can't stand how it always preselects a location and airport to start at. I much rather prefer if I can choose my own settings before the flight.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Simlauncher does the job and many others just fine and best of all, it's free! - Phil

So I need a 3rd party app to do this? There's no built in options inside of P3D? Is simlauncher like OrbX FSX Go?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

So I need a 3rd party app to do this? There's no built in options inside of P3D? Is simlauncher like OrbX FSX Go?

Yes but its free

Until P3D v2.0 comes out in November you will have to use Simlauncher.

It's a nice program and you can use it to change things while P3D is running so no more - change aircraft - reload - change time - reload - change location - reload

You can change everything in one hit and go.

Blackrat

Nice, I will give it a try. Thanks guys.

Hey Thanks,

SimLauncher works perfect - for FSX and P3D - and is Exactly what I was looking for !!

One of the great things about P3D is _ there are new app's and Addons coming out every day !!

Does anybody know if P3D V 2.0 is going to be 32 bit or 64 bit or both ??

Now to get down to Setting up Some Serious Flying !!

Johnman   :p0504:

Does anybody know if P3D V 2.0 is going to be 32 bit or 64 bit or both ??

They (LM) indicate 64bit is down the road but not a priority at this time.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Until P3D v2.0 comes out in November you will have to use Simlauncher.

It's a nice program and you can use it to change things while P3D is running so no more - change aircraft - reload - change time - reload - change location - reload

You can change everything in one hit and go.

You seem to be implying that 2.0  will have a launch setup page, like FSX ??

Has that been "officially" stated by LM  ??

You seem to be implying that 2.0  will have a launch setup page, like FSX ??

Has that been "officially" stated by LM  ??

LM are well aware of the need for a start screen and it will be added to v2

Blackrat