Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

UNITED 739 - Departing SFO

Been snapping some shots all day.. If anyone has a recommendation on a good screenshot utility, let me know! Snapper always seems to degrade the image. It looks great on my monitor, the screens always come out not to my liking for editing.

Anywho... 

Here is United 1479 departing SFO 28L for a run up to Anchorage. 

Constructive criticism and tips are welcomed.  B)

Looks good to me!

I just use the print screen button and past it into paint.net

I use FSScreen.

Thanks so much for mentioned FSScreen. I used to use it back in the FS9 and had completely forgotten about it. It saves in .bmp so this should fix my issue!

I use Screenshot Manager when I snap pics in fullscreen mode and PicPick in window mode only, as it sometimes has trouble "seeing" the plane in fullscreen. Both are very good tools!

I personally only use built-in screenshot keys for both fsx and x-plane, and then edit the pictures usually just with sharpening and save to jpg in GIMP or Irfanview; Both freeware tools that lets you scale the quality with the filesize outcome.

Another good one Chase.  I'm with a few other guys and just use the built in screenshot key in FSX.

089327bad7087b8f202769307b435ba9.jpg

M. Starks - Senior Charter Pilot