Sign in to follow this  
Hirdy2013

JetStream Marseilles Airport

Just wanted to see if anyone has picked up this airport from JetStream.

New developer who appears to have nailed their first project but I'm keen to hear from anyone who may have it.

I did, and I like it. It's in between Aerosoft and Tropical sim quality wise and very easy on the frames. I hope they will one day do LFLL and LFBD.

I did, and I like it. It's in between Aerosoft and Tropical sim quality wise and very easy on the frames. I hope they will one day do LFLL and LFBD.

I got it the moment it came out, very nice, very close to reality. Smooth FPS on my machine. Recommend it for anyone interested. 5/5.

Gotta love a 4 degree glide slope...  ^_^

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

hello.

ive also been looking at this.

is it DX compatible ??

cheers

14ppkc-6.png

Gotta love a 4 degree glide slope

Anything outside 3 degrees is out of my comfort zone, but then I don't fly my planes "by the book", so 3 degrees is the norm even at London City on my PC! Having said that, I can do steeper descents, but it's usually because I have overshot the 3 degree glideslope, and I need to get down a bit sharpish :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I got it the moment it came out, very nice, very close to reality. Smooth FPS on my machine. Recommend it for anyone interested. 5/5.

Gotta love a 4 degree glide slope... ^_^

Regards,

Ró.

What's the deal with the 4 degree slope Ro? Is there terrain in the way? I'm not familiar with the layout of the area.

What's the deal with the 4 degree slope Ró? Is there terrain in the way? I'm not familiar with the layout of the area.

Yeh, high terrain in the way of the approach to runway 31R. Nothing to much to worry about, just get configured with high drag before the approach or else you'll end up pulling the lever of shame...  :blush:

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Yeh, high terrain in the way of the approach to runway 31R. Nothing to much to worry about, just get configured with high drag before the approach or else you'll end up pulling the lever of shame... :blush:

Regards,

Ró.

'The lever of shame.' Nice!

Thanks Ro and everyone for their input.

I will pick it up. Should go nicely with FTX global.

Is it autogen-compatible with FTX Global?

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Well it goes really well with ftxg! Great airport.

Excellent performance. Will definitely be buying their next one.