Sign in to follow this  
Azapata87

Experiences with Fedex ground serivice?

hi,I ordered Fs2004 from provantage.com on Tuesday via Fedex ground, I just called and the person on the other side said "It's not scheduled for delivery until the 30th" which By the way is passed the guerenteed (or money back) 5 days for Fedex ground and I intend to ask for a refund on my shipping costs if they do deliver on the 30th. Have any of you had good experiences with Fedex ground maybe delivering packages ahead of schedule? I know they say 5 business days so weekends don't count but provantage shipped on the 23rd and 5 business days are up exactly on the 29th. So I hope they deliver and I dont have to ask for my money back :-) Okay, so have any of you had good experiences with Fedex ground shipping? I'm kind of used to UPS as you can see from my banner LOL.Andrew

Guest Bill Kunert

I don't think you will be able to count the shipping date as one of your 5 days. Chances are Fed-Ex didn't get the package till afternoon and they probably count complete days in their possession. I've had excellent luck with Fed-Ex including Saturday delivery.Bill

We get a lot of stuff shipped by FedEx Ground and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are usually on time or ahead oh schedule.

hi,I'm gonna give them a call on Monday and see if it has arrived at a fedex facility in California yet. Maybe I can go pick it up early instead of sitting around waiting for them to deliver it. :-) It's happened to me before with UPS where it arrives a day or so early and then they hold it until the scheduled delivery date and I can go pick it up early.Andrew

Guest Bill Kunert

Have you gotten a tracking number so you can track it on the Fed Ex web site?Bill

hi,Yes I received my fedex tracking number...It hasent been scanned since Thursday though when it left PA. It might have gotten to CA over the weekend and hasent been scanned. I think its unlikely that it's here already though :-( but calling them on Monday to see if its in CA already is worth a shot. :-)AndrewTracking Number : *******************Customer Reference Number : Invoice Number : ******** Purchase Order Number : ********** Ship Date : 07/23/2003Estimated Delivery Date : 07/29/2003Delivery Location : Riverside Delivery Date/Time : Signed For By : Service Type : Ground-DomesticTotal Weight : 2.0 lbs.Scan Activity Date/Time------------- ----------------Departed FedEx sort facility 07/24/2003 13:25 Harrisburg paScanned at FedEx sort facility 07/24/2003 04:56 Harrisburg paPackage information transmitted to FedEx 07/23/2003 23:09 ,Customer-Loaded Trailer Picked Up 07/23/2003 00:00 Jonestown paQuantity 1 - (MSXG02J) Flight Simulator 2004 Century Flight Edition *CD* RETAIL BOXED @ $47.47 each. Subtotal: $47.47 Shipping: $11.75 ------------------------------ Total: $59.22 (US dollars) Disclaimer-----------------------------------------------------------------------FedEx has not validated the authenticity of any email address.-------------------------------------------------------------------