Sign in to follow this  
b0gey_dead_six

So I just got XP10

Not yet :-/, but I sometimes start the 32 bit version to fly it and the LES dc-3 :-)

they are slow on the 58 patch....almost all there xp10 fleet has been patched except the 58. :(

they are slow on the 58 patch....almost all there xp10 fleet has been patched except the 58. :(

Not really. They simply follow the pattern of the original release dates. So they began with their first plane, the mooney, and they have now finally reached the Seneca II which was their first SASL plane. The B58 was reased after the Seneca, then the C208 (or was it first the C208, then the B58?, I am not sure), after this the C337, the Bonanza A36 and finally the CT210.

Thanks for the tips guys.

I have found myself flying ONLY X-Plane10 in the last few days.. just one word for it.. amazing.

Never before have I had so much fun flying in a sim.. XP10 truly comes close to simulating my real world GA flying experience.

I ended up buying the Carenado A36 and the Skymaster.

Neither work properly in 64bit yet grrrr. The A36 had a blank PFD still and both give OOM errors.

Btw even with those issues I'd stick to 64bit hands down. 32bit yields OOMs with a few moments of flying heavy scenery.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Neither work properly in 64bit yet grrrr. The A36 had a blank PFD still and both give OOM errors.

Btw even with those issues I'd stick to 64bit hands down. 32bit yields OOMs with a few moments of flying heavy scenery.

Hmm my A36 works fine PFD wise, but I do notice the occaisional crash with it. However I have not experienced one with the Skymaster yet, which is why it's logging the most hours with me :)

What???  Mine just loads with no text and data on the PFD/MFD...  Is there some way to "resfresh" or reload aircraft in XP?  I notice I can't really uninstall them...

Also verify you're running Windows?  I guess the devs say this OOM and PFD blank thing only affect Windows users...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

What??? Mine just loads with no text and data on the PFD/MFD... Is there some way to "resfresh" or reload aircraft in XP? I notice I can't really uninstall them...

Also verify you're running Windows? I guess the devs say this OOM and PFD blank thing only affect Windows users...

I am running win7. Unfortunately I am away from home for the next 3 weeks.. I would take screenshots for you.

Also verify you're running Windows?  I guess the devs say this OOM and PFD blank thing only affect Windows users...

Well, there is always an additional random element involved. The basic problem is that LUA can only address memory smaller than 2 GB, so the probglem is how many other stuff was loaded into this memory segment so that LUA can no longer allocate any usefull memory for itself.

The big change with 10.22: The new SASL now tells X-Plane on all plattforms that it uses LUA, so X-Plane allocates memo0ry in the lower 2 GB range for it self and serves the LUA script from this pool, whicxh can't be used by other components.

I received a link to a fairly new SASL file from the Piaggio II developer (airfighter at .org forums).  Now it doesn't seem to crash but my glass is screwed up (prior to this new sasl version I didn't have the text on the glass but the background was the same)

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/sortaworking.jpg~original

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |