Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Are all you UTX programs current? Mine were not! Here's the link:

All you folks are very much welcome!  

I think I was out 2 versions on USA myself....my bad.

Mitch

What settings are you guys using in UTX along with FTXGlobal?

A thinner shoulder on the highways, and everything else hot, except for both kinds of night lights as inactive. That is for all my 4 UTX programs.

After updating, it might be a good idea to cycle once through inactive/active/inactive on the Night Lighting for each UTX version you have. Sometimes after an update, even if something shows on the setup tool as 'inactive', it just might not be written as inactive in the folders. If you cycle as I suggest, you will know that they are 'turned off/inactive'. :)

How hard is it to send an email to a product owner? So many do not do it. Most of us own so many packages in all categories of Simulation, and it takes considerable effort to stay abreast.

Thanks for the update.

Bob

UTX is nothing to do with NickN

Allen Arkiesman is responsible for UTX

Mitch,

Thanks for the pointers.

NAX669.png

UTX is nothing to do with NickN

Allen Arkiesman is responsible for UTX

Uh, oh....I thought that was also from Nick N.  Sorry, Allen, and thank you for updating the UTX series.  Again, thanks!

I have the box version of US UTX and It won't  update. When I apply the 1,4 patch it reports I already have version 1.5 and quits  but I know I have version 1.20b because it is in the registry, the product .ini file and within the UTX program itself. If I try to run the 1.5 update it reports I have version 1.2 so I try the 1.4 patch again and it says I have 1.5! If I run the 1.6 patch it reports I have 1.2 again and quits. Infuriating. 

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Ok thanks for the heads up. Havent installed UTX since last system upgrade. So is it ok to install UTX if you have FTX Global already installed?

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

So have any of you that updated actually noticed any improvements anywhere? Just wondering.