Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sesquashtoo

Are all you UTX programs current? Mine were not! Here's the link:

Here's the link to the latest version of all the UTX programs.

Geez..I was TWO version behind the current UTX-USA!

UTX-Europe v1.5 is a major update....quite a lot fixed

Thought to look as UTX is so important for good FSXG performance!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.scenerysolutions.com/ut_downloads_FSX.html

Post Edit:  Spirit Flyer, could you please correct my 'you' in the title of the post, to 'your'.

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mine are upto date, thanks for asking

No problem...that's what members are here for...

Mine wasn't. So thank's for the info Sesquashtoo!

Jos

You're most welcome, Jos.  With all this UTX/FSXG linking, I was curious as I have 4 UTX products.

Of the four, I only had one that was the most current.  I had a problem with Mackinac Island Airport, for there were trees on the runway and some at the FBO before I updated all my UTX this morning. After updating UTX-USA, I went to that same airport, and everything is as it should be, no trees coming out of what should be concrete and tar. :)  If you read the patch files from all the updates, Nick N has been busy. Great service to us all. :)

Mitch

It sure would be great if they updated the installer to include the patches. It would make it a one step install instead of three or four.

Hey, look at that! My UTX North America was from three versions back. Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes it's hard to remember to check these things.

USA, Europe, and Alaska were ALL out of date.  THANK YOU.  I really appreciated the link and the heads up.  UTX is so much more important now that I have Global textures.

Thanks again, Sesquashtoo.

Stan

Thanks Mitch,

I could not believe that I had UTX Alaska, Europe, and USA out of date.

My how time flies, I thought I had just updated USA and Europe but I guess it was over a year ago.

and for those of you who have Acceleration installed, don't forget to install the UTX patch for Acceleration after you've updated UTX to version 1.5

What settings are you guys using in UTX along with FTXGlobal?

Whoops I was at 1.5 and now I've gone up to 1.6. Thanks for the reminder...

All you folks are very much welcome!  

I think I was out 2 versions on USA myself....my bad.

Mitch

What settings are you guys using in UTX along with FTXGlobal?

A thinner shoulder on the highways, and everything else hot, except for both kinds of night lights as inactive. That is for all my 4 UTX programs.

After updating, it might be a good idea to cycle once through inactive/active/inactive on the Night Lighting for each UTX version you have. Sometimes after an update, even if something shows on the setup tool as 'inactive', it just might not be written as inactive in the folders. If you cycle as I suggest, you will know that they are 'turned off/inactive'. :)

How hard is it to send an email to a product owner? So many do not do it. Most of us own so many packages in all categories of Simulation, and it takes considerable effort to stay abreast.

Thanks for the update.

Bob

UTX is nothing to do with NickN

Allen Arkiesman is responsible for UTX

UTX is nothing to do with NickN

Allen Arkiesman is responsible for UTX

Uh, oh....I thought that was also from Nick N.  Sorry, Allen, and thank you for updating the UTX series.  Again, thanks!

I have the box version of US UTX and It won't  update. When I apply the 1,4 patch it reports I already have version 1.5 and quits  but I know I have version 1.20b because it is in the registry, the product .ini file and within the UTX program itself. If I try to run the 1.5 update it reports I have version 1.2 so I try the 1.4 patch again and it says I have 1.5! If I run the 1.6 patch it reports I have 1.2 again and quits. Infuriating. 

Ok thanks for the heads up. Havent installed UTX since last system upgrade. So is it ok to install UTX if you have FTX Global already installed?

So have any of you that updated actually noticed any improvements anywhere? Just wondering.