Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

02AUG13 - This should confirm the conspiracy theories...

I knew it..

The one month I`ll be in the Usa for 6 weeks without my computer...

You clearly did this on purpose.. Now I shall NEVER buy the 777 from you. Now I shall buy

someone elses 777 instead.............and I shall fly it over and over and over until I leave for the states :American Flag: ! :mad:

(If there is any conspiracy going on, it is clearly aimed at me!)

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

I KNOW I WILL GET A OFFICAL ANSWER, when i asked about Beta announcing in a other thread... damn i knew it

when i came to "wide beta" in RSR post while reading -i say YES this month.

But the next thing i know now is that, i will be in Dubai too this time in the end of august.... dengl it i knew it. Maybe i take the laptop from my mom....

THX for this update.

I'm looking forward in the time between now and the release to the other snippets of information from Mr R and the team as to what features they have managed to shoe horn in there that we have not seen before.

:england-flag:

Oh and ORBX and PFPX which all together will make a pretty impressive triple act.  

However, as typical I'm in the middle of emigrating to Australia, my PC is packed away and I will not see it again until December.  Bugger!

Greg B

I can tell you guys it's one hell of a machine you gonna love it once finished

You guys are going to love it  :wink:

Watched the Froogle video from the B777. Love the VC on this bird. It certainly has a different feel, PMDG themselves have confirmed they are doing some stuff better to allow for a more realistic representation of what the pilots see from their seats, and I believe they said this modification is also coming to the NGX. Can't wait!

Alexis Mefano

Wide Beta sounds very promising!  I remember that term very well during pre-NGX release.  Very good news.  Thanks for the update Robert!

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

...The fact that we would go out of our way to bribe a low level manager responsible for the creation of logo-branded Boeing Swag?

Time to find a low-level PMDG employee to bribe for a copy of the beta.